Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for the detailed reply. I've sent a webform on the 9th and am awaiting their reply. Once i receive it, based on what it says, i'll submit a GCMS notes request and also email the dept you mentioned above (if the webform and GCSM reply's are insufficient)

I'll post the webform results here once i receive them.

Cheers
For Medicals the GCMS notes won't help you. Since the GCMS notes do not disclose anything about the medicals. To obtain the details on your medicals, you will have to specifically request the copy of your medical records / processing details .

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
For Medicals the GCMS notes won't help you. Since the GCMS notes do not disclose anything about the medicals. To obtain the details on your medicals, you will have to specifically request the copy of your medical records / processing details .
Oh, ok then. I'll send out the email asap. Thanks for the heads up!! I really appreciate you taking the time in helping me out with this!!
Tbh, i was happily expecting my ppr, a bit late but better late than never, but now i'm a bit worried actually. . .

Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh, ok then. I'll send out the email asap. Thanks for the heads up!! I really appreciate you taking the time in helping me out with this!!
Tbh, i was happily expecting my ppr, a bit late but better late than never, but now i'm a bit worried actually. . .

Regards
There is no need to worry. Call you panel physician and ask for a copy of your medical report, or just inquire if everything is fine. If there are no concerns with your medicals, then this is just a delay and no need for any concerns.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
There is no need to worry. Call you panel physician and ask for a copy of your medical report, or just inquire if everything is fine. If there are no concerns with your medicals, then this is just a delay and no need for any concerns.
I called the hospital where i had my medical done and they said that the medical report was never uploaded due to a technical error??!? They confirmed that they have just uploaded it right now. The report was ok no issues on that end.

I don't know how to thank you for this, if you hadn't have mentioned i never would've thought of checking, thank you so much for all you're doing!!!

This will cause a further delay i suppose, everything else on my part has been submitted, Biometrics, RPRF, etc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I called the hospital where i had my medical done and they said that the medical report was never uploaded due to a technical error??!? They confirmed that they have just uploaded it right now. The report was ok no issues on that end.

I don't know how to thank you for this, if you hadn't have mentioned i never would've thought of checking, thank you so much for all you're doing!!!

This will cause a further delay i suppose, everything else on my part has been submitted, Biometrics, RPRF, etc
Usually the medicals are done daily quickly and that is why the medical update is the first thing most applicants see. You can expect to see medicals passed in the next 2-4 weeks.

All the best!

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi Guys, As I provided my biometrics on 19th August, when do you think I will receive an update on my application?

AOR 11th Feb, FSW Outland

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

@legalfalcon thank you for the work you do in this forum.
I would be freaking out if my medical took so long to clear due to some technical error from the panel physician.
Got me thinking that perhaps some security clearance are delayed because they don't send them early.

Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone.

Looks like they're not really issuing PR to applicants residing outside of Canada at the moment?

My AOR is Feb 8. This is my second application as the first one got rejected because of insufficient evidence for one of my employments.
Since it's been well over 7 months now, how likely is it that it'll be rejected again? I contacted via Webform to find out if I've passed eligibility one week ago but I haven't heard back.
I'm just super nervous. Hopefully no news means good news.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hello everyone.

Looks like they're not really issuing PR to applicants residing outside of Canada at the moment?

My AOR is Feb 8. This is my second application as the first one got rejected because of insufficient evidence for one of my employments.
Since it's been well over 7 months now, how likely is it that it'll be rejected again? I contacted via Webform to find out if I've passed eligibility one week ago but I haven't heard back.
I'm just super nervous. Hopefully no news means good news.
My AOR was 17th Feb but apparently my medical (completed on 3rd feb) wasn't uploaded till today so there was that.

I'm also applying a 2nd time, my initial application was also rejected for the exact same reason as your's. How odd.

Keep your hopes up, no use worrying, it'll all be good in the end. Webform takes a while to respond, i submitted one on the 9th and still waiting on a response, hopefully this week.

Reactions: Vinami and fcwtx

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you for the work you do in this forum.
I would be freaking out if my medical took so long to clear due to some technical error from the panel physician.
Got me thinking that perhaps some security clearance are delayed because they don't send them early.
There is nothing to be concerned about. Immigration is law, and law has an established procedure and certain outcomes. Everything else is just speculation and a recommendation.

If you have followed the procedure, then the outcome is certain.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
My AOR was 17th Feb but apparently my medical (completed on 3rd feb) wasn't uploaded till today so there was that.

I'm also applying a 2nd time, my initial application was also rejected for the exact same reason as your's. How odd.

Keep your hopes up, no use worrying, it'll all be good in the end. Webform takes a while to respond, i submitted one on the 9th and still waiting on a response, hopefully this week.
How much time after aor you first application was rejected?