+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I got a call from a unknow number like 2 weeks ago where the guy just asked some general questions. Today I got 2 emails. One that your account has been updated and the 2nd email was the attached COPR letter.
@kk786 Congratulations on your COPR :)

Could you give some insights on what were the general questions asked when you got the Phone call from them???

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this thread.

I have submitted my file and as per progress bar its 100% complete. I have not received any update and the current status is IP2. Anyone in the same situation.

Also guys if you can help me by suggesting what i can do next.

Thanks in advance.

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this thread.

I have submitted my file and as per progress bar its 100% complete. I have not received any update and the current status is IP2. Anyone in the same situation.

Thanks in advance.
Have you raised a webform?

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,
I am aor 1st Feb, PNP outland.

The last update was medical passed biometric complete in mid Feb and since then no updates and hence I tried web form to check status and got the following reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Now that looks like a generic message and cannot infer anything from it. Any suggestions?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this thread.

Thanks in advance.
If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this; "

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

The progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Your other options is to contact IRCC via a web form or call them

Reactions: PritamAmbekar

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi,
I am aor 1st Feb, PNP outland.

The last update was medical passed biometric complete in mid Feb and since then no updates and hence I tried web form to check status and got the following reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Now that looks like a generic message and cannot infer anything from it. Any suggestions?
You need to raise webform explicitly asking about eligibility, security, criminality, background check and medicals. Else you get generic reply like you already got.

PritamAmbekar

Dec 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on 10th of this month. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 10th of this month

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/01/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/08/10

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. (AOR FEB-2-2020/ CEC Inland)

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi all, Feb 13th Aor.
From web forms I know that everything has been passed other than security.

Just got a GU, I'm hoping that will mean security is done with.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this; "

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

The progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Your other options is to contact IRCC via a web form or call them
Thanks. I will try to call them.

Reactions: caipsnotes

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi
my timeline
application submitted 18/2/20
Achnowledgement 19/2/20
biometric 3/3/20
medical jan/20
no update till today...........