+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Guys, In general circumstances (NON-COVID), how long does Security stage take to complete in general, if it were to start today?
Usually within a month, 2 to 3 weeks for many applicants, it can be much much longer for applicants under security screening.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Only 21 days before completing 6 months of processing time. Just received the following web form reply yesterday:
As said above security stage can be completed within a month usually 2 to 3 weeks , as your eligibility and criminality are passed you are well within the timeline , you are almost done , your PPR will be pending due to borders closed but there is still a chance you receive it as we saw Outland applicants from the US receiving a PPR, maybe they will start issuing for other countries as well.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Only 21 days before completing 6 months of processing time. Just received the following web form reply yesterday:
Mine was recommended pass since late Feb, I saw a GU when the bar was 98%, and I raised webform but it didn't tell about eligibility although I specifically asked.

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Anyone happen to know - if we are exempt from travel restrictions if we have already received our CoPRs (become a permanent resident of Canada) ?

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
We are same day AOR and I'm still waiting for CoPR!!! Notes shows my case was approved in Jul 2nd and still no news for CoPR or phone interviews.
I totally feel you. I know waiting sucks but at least you know your application has been approved! I hope you will get your CoPR soon.

amit.k08

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Recently received GCMS notes I ordered 3 weeks ago. It clearly stated that my application was approved on July 2nd, (in the assessment section, it says: "final: approved"). It also said that my case was put into COPR Queue, Vancouver-GEN (3rd North), however, I waited for almost one month after the decision was made and there is still no sign for COPR, anyone have a similar situation? I am CEC-inland, aor feb 20.
I have exactly the same status from 18th June. GCMS says Final: approved. RFV. AOR: 01st Feb. CEC inland. Still waiting for the copr. What is the detail in your note1 in GCMS ?

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
I have exactly the same status from 18th June. GCMS says Final: approved. RFV. AOR: 01st Feb. CEC inland. Still waiting for the copr. What is the detail in your note1 in GCMS ?
note 1 says
“OFFICER REVIEW******APPROVED*****FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET"

what about yours? I am pretty sure mine is approved because I can see it is assigned to Vancouver Office for PR landing interviews and queue of printing is Vancouver as well. I can even find my COPR number in "Document issuance - CoPR" section, is your COPR number listed there as well?

amit.k08

Nov 20, 2018
note 1 says
“OFFICER REVIEW******APPROVED*****FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET"

what about yours? I am pretty sure mine is approved because I can see it is assigned to Vancouver Office for PR landing interviews and queue of printing is Vancouver as well. I can even find my COPR number in "Document issuance - CoPR" section, is your COPR number listed there as well?
No, My copr no is not listed over here.
Note1 says : No indicator of concern on file. Foss/GCMS check completed-NAI. File Approved. File RFV.
Anyways Congratulations for your copr..

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Update:

Just received a webform reply from IRCC: "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Hong Kong Police Certificate was received by the responsible office."

Best holiday ever. Can't wait for my criminality passed and the COPR (fingers crossed).
Good lord, this must feel so good to hear from IRCC without asking.