Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Feb 26(AOR) - CEC inland.
The lastest status:
eligibility: reviewed required
criminal: in progress
security: not started
The most recent notes:
1.(July 10th). Text: received end of employment letter.(I raised the web form telling them i have left my job but it shouldnt affect any of my score)
2.(June 22nd) Text:
Review type: Case analyst lock-in date: 2020-02-26_E00144**** PA. EE CEC. Having analyst this application based on the documents submitted and the info contained in the file. i make the following recommendation.
Recommendation: Recommend Pass. MI3 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC minimum requirements . Appears met ready to finalize.
RPRF: complete

Isnt weird that its ready to finalize in June but the security/criminal is not even finished in the latest status?

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
So they are really exempting applicants residing in US! Hope the remaining will get it soon.
Not sure if they are exempting - I would rather say they are prioritizing US applicants. For past few months, the priority was Inland applicants, now it appears US applicants. There may be other factors - not sure

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Not sure if they are exempting - I would rather say they are prioritizing US applicants. For past few months, the priority was Inland applicants, now it appears US applicants. There may be other factors - not sure
Anyway it should be good sign, congrats! Please keep us posted what happens post your PPR, thanks!

Anik_Patni

Mar 17, 2020
Guys - I just received an email asking me to update my application for any changes and to submit my passports to Ottawa VO. "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa."

Doest this mean, I am all good and it is all approved?
Congratulations gabbar0101, we hope this trend keeps getting more consistent :D

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
The lastest status:
The most recent notes:
1.(July 10th). Text: received end of employment letter.(I raised the web form telling them i have left my job but it shouldnt affect any of my score)
2.(June 22nd) Text:
Review type: Case analyst lock-in date: 2020-02-26_E00144**** PA. EE CEC. Having analyst this application based on the documents submitted and the info contained in the file. i make the following recommendation.
Recommendation: Recommend Pass. MI3 A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC minimum requirements . Appears met ready to finalize.

Isnt weird that its ready to finalize in June but the security/criminal is not even finished in the latest status?
Hey I have similar situation AOR last week of march, eligibility- recommend passed and says ready to finalize but security not started and criminality pending due to biometrics.

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
The lastest status:
The most recent notes:
2.(June 22nd) Text:

Ready to finalize is not the same as Ready for Visa (RFV). The first one is used by the analyst when recommending your file looks good to go

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello Experts

In GCMS notes, under Info Sharing : it says "System error"
So what does that mean,

and also what are the activities coming under INFO SHARING ??? At what stage does it become COMPLETED

Thanks in Advance

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hey I have similar situation AOR last week of march, eligibility- recommend passed and says ready to finalize but security not started and criminality pending due to biometrics.
Hey right, and in my notes, i didnt even see 'review required', it says appears met so i dont know why review needed.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Ready to finalize is not the same as Ready for Visa (RFV). The first one is used by the analyst when recommending your file looks good to go
Thanks! But do you know where i can see its required to review? In my notes its says appears met and nothing about review.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Guys, In general circumstances (NON-COVID), how long does Security stage take to complete in general, if it were to start today?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Stream: FSW Outland
AOR - February 22
MEP - March 3
Biometrics - March 10
Eligibility - March 11

Eligibility is recommend passed since March according to the GCMS notes I just received.
Only 21 days before completing 6 months of processing time. Just received the following web form reply yesterday:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

ItsTrue

Jan 16, 2020
Folks, anyone who have their files in Edmonton Office, Can you please share timelines/updates ??
Looks like there are no updates from CPC Edmonton. Is the office still processing applications ? Anyone ?