+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Although it means nothing now, my bar hits 92% nowo_O..How are we Feb outlanders holding up?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I am at 91%, but don't see anything happening until mid-August and only god knows when travel will open up. Having weird, bad and sad feelings!
I can only say we have nothing to count on much at this point, but try to take our time and enjoy every minute of it as time is just too valuable to not enjoy. Let's support each others.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Good day all,

I have an issue on my application, Can you please assist me understand the below comments.

They have omitted to asses one of my work experiences and I raised a webform to inform them of that.

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-11
KABOBO - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS :
APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 74 RPRF:
Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 478 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 478 Total CRS Points Assessed: 478 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "BIA IVORY COAST, edoc# 361002487" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: VR Valid Until: 2020-07-31) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners CHILD 1 -

FAMILY

Documentation On file MEDICAL : valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT : , valid for 6 months or more

WORK

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-11 Primary Occupation: NOC 0714 Facility operation and maintenance managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL($) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate: Mechanical Engineering (three years) 2014-03 to 2015-11 - Hydrology Planner (NOC: 2232) - at Kamoto Copper Company SA - Glencore *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 361005902 - Letter confirms salary of N/A - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-11 to 2020-02 -Availability Manager (NOC: 0714) - at BIA IVORY COAST- eDoc# 361002487 - Letter dated 2019-12-13 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of $3500 USO/month - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 4 months. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 4 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) 4 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $........- CAD $...... as per TD Canada Trust statement at 2020-02-08; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 772

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Good day all,

I have an issue on my application, Can you please assist me understand the below comments.

They have omitted to asses one of my work experiences and I raised a webform to inform them of that.

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-11
KABOBO - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS :
APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 74 RPRF:
Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 478 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 478 Total CRS Points Assessed: 478 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "BIA IVORY COAST, edoc# 361002487" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: VR Valid Until: 2020-07-31) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners CHILD 1 -

FAMILY

Documentation On file MEDICAL : valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT : , valid for 6 months or more

WORK

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-02-11 Primary Occupation: NOC 0714 Facility operation and maintenance managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL($) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate: Mechanical Engineering (three years) 2014-03 to 2015-11 - Hydrology Planner (NOC: 2232) - at Kamoto Copper Company SA - Glencore *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 361005902 - Letter confirms salary of N/A - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-11 to 2020-02 -Availability Manager (NOC: 0714) - at BIA IVORY COAST- eDoc# 361002487 - Letter dated 2019-12-13 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of $3500 USO/month - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 4 months. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 4 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) 4 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $........- CAD $...... as per TD Canada Trust statement at 2020-02-08; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 772
Did you have salary and job duties/description mentioned in your work reference letter at Kamoto?

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Did you have salary and job duties/description mentioned in your work reference letter at Kamoto?
Not for that one but I worked for another Mine which I provided all documents for but it's not part of the assessment. I sent a webform to let the officer know that if they review that work experience it's adding 2 years to the total of 3 that the assistant reported.

I hope they will review it as I once again submitted the documents.

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Not for that one but I worked for another Mine which I provided all documents for but it's not part of the assessment. I sent a webform to let the officer know that if they review that work experience it's adding 2 years to the total of 3 that the assistant reported.

I hope they will review it as I once again submitted the documents.
oh, Good luck ,and pls share how it goes when you hear back from them. Thank you

rohanpatel88

Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if there is a difference in case processing centre, Nova Scotia and central intake office, Nova Scotia. If there is, then what exactly happens at those centres?

Really appreciate your help on this. Thank you very much !