Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi all,

I received my COPR today!

AOR- Feb 5, 2020
RPRF-June 12, 2020
COPR -June 26, 2020
CEC inland

It was a long journey. My previous application was rejected due to Quebec residency concern. This time, I made it. I had to move to Ottawa from Quebec during pandemic. I did not receive any PFL this time.

Thank you for your support and advice. I will be active in this forum for some time.

Good luck!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi all,

AOR- Feb 5, 2020
RPRF-June 12, 2020
COPR -June 26, 2020
CEC inland

It was a long journey. My previous application was rejected due to Quebec residency concern. This time, I made it. I had to move to Ottawa from Quebec during pandemic. I did not receive any PFL this time.

Thank you for your support and advice. I will be active in this forum for some time.

Good luck!
Congrats..! Hope mine will come soon. I have passed everything but pending background check as one of the requested documents is unobtainable as it is against that country’s law... It has been for a week and cic agent said that one is still pending.... i have my explanation letter attached there tho...

I wasn’t rejected or anything

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Was informed by IRCC application approved and I'm a PR

Application status is also updated

Awaiting COPR , although i dont know if they even send that since they confirmed my status

So happy to be done this journey , all the worrying is over. To others still waiting , its normal to stress about your application but just do your best to pass time and one day soon youll get the golden mail

CEC Inland
GU June 22
AOR Feb Ending

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Congrats..! Hope mine will come soon. I have passed everything but pending background check as one of the requested documents is unobtainable as it is against that country’s law... It has been for a week and cic agent said that one is still pending.... i have my explanation letter attached there tho...

I wasn’t rejected or anything
Good luck!

Reactions: JTPr

henryswap

Mar 21, 2020
I called IRCC

Eligibility: Recommended passed
Security: has not been initiated
Criminality: In progress

Is Recommended passed positive or doesn't mean anything?
Also, the agent said if I can't give my biometrics, my application can be delayed...
We have almost the same timeline... Good luck!

Reactions: chunga

sherby22

May 19, 2020
CEC, AOR Feb 26.
Ghost updated on June 22
Application approved:- confirm by calling IRCC, waiting CoPR
When you called them, did they say you passed everything and waiting for the final decision or directly they told you that your applications is approved?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My status is :

AOR Feb 16
PNP - O

Webform result:

Have no idea which stage I am in and how much time will it take to clear eligibility and background verification ?

Thanks
Your AOR is just 4 days before mine. Most of the Feb applicants have passed eligibility and only the security is pending. For me too, the eligibility is still under process. Have ordered notes to see if there is any RR. Did you tried calling them or better order GCMS notes to see if there is any RR for your eligibility.

gabbar0101

Jun 26, 2020
Hi Guys - any outland applicant contacted IRCC and knows what is going on with our apps??

I am getting anxious and depressed with all the delays. Anyone has any idea when will our apps processed?

My AOR - 3rd FEB
PNP-outland (SINP)
My application shows 79% complete - but is still stuck at Background check.

Should I get GCS Notes? or wait?

Last edited:

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Your AOR is just 4 days before mine. Most of the Feb applicants have passed eligibility and only the security is pending. For me too, the eligibility is still under process. Have ordered notes to see if there is any RR. Did you tried calling them or better order GCMS notes to see if there is any RR for your eligibility.
Ohh! Review required ? Is it a bad sign ? I am worried now ! How to order GCMS notes ?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,

AOR- Feb 5, 2020
RPRF-June 12, 2020
COPR -June 26, 2020
CEC inland

Good luck!
Congrats