+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
hello everyone, kindly please help because I am a bit confused. I got an ADR to add my newborn and I did that yesterday. Today, I got another ADR asking me to ask for a refund of the $225 I paid for adding by newborn. The request letter also said I should pay the proper fee of $150. I thought the fees had changed recently and also when I went to the online payment I still saw the amount of $225 to be paid. i'm kind of confused on what to do now. I have been given 7 days to respond. Thanks

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Go to the document section where you uploaded the doc. At the bottom of the page you will see next or continue button. Click that and it will take you to the consent form where you need to provide your full name. After filling those details, click transmit or submit, only then it will be submitted to them. After doing this come back to your account - "Action required" will now be gone.

Hope this helps!!!
Thanks a lot,This helped me a lot

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
hello everyone, kindly please help because I am a bit confused. I got an ADR to add my newborn and I did that yesterday. Today, I got another ADR asking me to ask for a refund of the $225 I paid for adding by newborn. The request letter also said I should pay the proper fee of $150. I thought the fees had changed recently and also when I went to the online payment I still saw the amount of $225 to be paid. i'm kind of confused on what to do now. I have been given 7 days to respond. Thanks
Please call them directly and ask your queries as you have got only 7 days to respond.

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
AOR 4th FEB
PNP-O

Webform result:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Anyone has similar timelines and can share their progress. How long till I clear security? My criminal was valid and now it says it has not been initiated, what does this mean?

Thanks in advance

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
AOR 4th FEB
PNP-O

Webform result:

Anyone has similar timelines and can share their progress. How long till I clear security? My criminal was valid and now it says it has not been initiated, what does this mean?

Thanks in advance
I have same status as u. My criminality check was valid before and now its not initiated. How is that possible?

Reactions: Syed.haye

Aronkus

Feb 13, 2020
AOR 4th FEB
PNP-O

Webform result:

Thanks in advance
Yes I am fsw-O aor feb 4 and when I called IRCC I got same response. They said it’s due to the fact that they don’t have much staff at the moment due to covid 19

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes I am fsw-O aor feb 4 and when I called IRCC I got same response. They said it’s due to the fact that they don’t have much staff at the moment due to covid 19
But that's a bit confusing, if eligibility is passed it should mean criminality was passed long time ago.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I called IRCC

Eligibility: Recommended passed
Security: has not been initiated
Criminality: In progress

Is Recommended passed positive or doesn't mean anything?
Also, the agent said if I can't give my biometrics, my application can be delayed...

Last edited:

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
AOR 4th FEB
PNP-O

Webform result:

Thanks in advance
My status is :

AOR Feb 16
PNP - O

Webform result:
- The eligibility verification's are in process.
- The security background verification has not been initiated.
- The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Have no idea which stage I am in and how much time will it take to clear eligibility and background verification ?

Thanks