satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Late comer here:
Express Entry
AOR February 15th
Medicals passed: February 26
Bio: March 12

Called IRCC a week ago and was told Eligibility is passed and rest are pending.

Also seems like CEC Inland Applications are processed faster than Express Entry Outland.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Late comer here:
Express Entry
AOR February 15th
Medicals passed: February 26
Bio: March 12

Called IRCC a week ago and was told Eligibility is passed and rest are pending.

Also seems like CEC Inland Applications are processed faster than Express Entry Outland.
Are you an inland or outland applicant?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Is it a good sign? I got a request to pay RPRF last week. Does it mean eligibility passed?
Yes it's a good sign that your application is moving on ... Moreover, that is the only fees which will be refunded in case the application is refused or rejected. It's definitely a positive sign and the rejection scenario is slowly coming down.

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Received RPRF request today
It’s a very good sign.

Mar 6, 2018
Add bookmark
According to this thread,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/
you get RPRF request after your application has been approved by the Central Visa Office, and before it is sent to the Local Visa Office. Therefore, getting an RPRF request is a strong indication that you would get your PPR soon.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396

What is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid.

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
It’s a very good sign.

Mar 6, 2018
Add bookmark
According to this thread,
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/
you get RPRF request after your application has been approved by the Central Visa Office, and before it is sent to the Local Visa Office. Therefore, getting an RPRF request is a strong indication that you would get your PPR soon.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396

What is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid.
My AOR is 24th March 2020, FSW-O, my biometrics is still pending due to lock-down. I got RPRF request last week. What are your thoughts? Is everything passed other than security?

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
My AOR is 24th March 2020, FSW-O, my biometrics is still pending due to lock-down. I got RPRF request last week. What are your thoughts? Is everything passed other than security?
your best bet is to call IRCC desk. They can answer you. Better call them early in the day. If your application is near to 6 months , it is a positive sign!

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Good Sign. Can you please share opening wording of Request letter. As in some cases its read as " In order us to continue to review your application....." Or "In order us to continue processing your application ..." TIA
Mine is " In order for us to continue the review of your application...."

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Good Sign. Can you please share opening wording of Request letter. As in some cases its read as " In order us to continue to review your application....." Or "In order us to continue processing your application ..." TIA
In order to continue reviewing your application - This is what is in my letter