+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Same with me. AOR Feb 8 . Ghost update - June 12.
I called them last week and they said everything is okay? They still have to double check.
Fingers crossed!...! i guess it depends on the visa officers...? Like who are processing our applications.

my friend who submitted her on Jan 28 got her approvals 2 weeks ago. Her processing bar was 75% ish and then after a day or two she got her pr approvals!

Reactions: sherby22

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Are they any outland applicants who are getting GU?

It would be consoling to know if there are any. Even though i know we will not be getting our COPR now.

sherby22

May 19, 2020
Fingers crossed!...! i guess it depends on the visa officers...? Like who are processing our applications.

my friend who submitted her on Jan 28 got her approvals 2 weeks ago. Her processing bar was 75% ish and then after a day or two she got her pr approvals!
yup hopefully we'll get ours soon :)
Your right it really depends on the officers so we just have to be patience and have faith :)

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Are they any outland applicants who are getting GU?

It would be consoling to know if there are any. Even though i know we will not be getting our COPR now.
Personally, I haven't. I don't think many of us are getting those. Seems like everything being done now is for the Inland applicants only. Don't worry, our time will come eventually.

kannibal

Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys! I’m very happy to share my timeline

CEC Inland
AOR Feb 17
Medical passed - March 2
GU - June 18
Got a call today followed by the emails with COPR.

Thank you for all the help and good luck everyone!
What did they tell you when they called? Just curious what the call is about.

rjpradeep

Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys! I’m very happy to share my timeline

CEC Inland
AOR Feb 17
Medical passed - March 2
GU - June 18
Got a call today followed by the emails with COPR.

Thank you for all the help and good luck everyone!
Ohh did IRCC call you?? That is the first I have heard in recent times. What was the call about ??

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Ohh did IRCC call you?? That is the first I have heard in recent times. What was the call about ??
This is now the norm for inland applicants. Most of them (not all) are getting a call which is followed by COPR.

It's usually a simple call to identify it's you.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I just called CIC and the agent was so kind that she told my my profile looks nice but my result is PENDING due to the South Korea Criminal Record Certificate with Lapsed record.

i was about to provide a certificate without the lapsed record but cic asked for the one with. I have given them an explanation letter with the official correspondence from the embassy that it is illegal to provide the one with the lapsed record to foreign nationals.

so i was told she would leave a note to the officer and i will probably get my final decisions shortly!

fingers crossed!!