+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
it says I need biometrics. It even says when I open the application.when we login and where it says status after the application number, it said action required, now it says submitted.
Does it say something like “we need your fingerprints” , that’s usually the first automated response on the call , then after 30 days it says “we have not received your fingerprints , check your message for more info”

Note this is read from the automated phone status when you call that number and press 1122

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I haven't called IRCC or sent Webform yet, but I've read a couple of FSW-O applicants have everything passed on this thread.
That’s great, it’s really a good sign for Feb outlanders. I’m now hoping at least we can get PPR before 2020 ends.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hey guys , just got COPR letter
AOR - 25 Feb
CEC Inland

Good Luck everyone!!
Congrats! I saw so many people starting to get their approvals but where is mine haha!! I submitted my application on Feb 7 and now it is 75%.
i only saw my account status changed from Submitted to profile updated for a few min and then back to Submitted again!

i called to cic a few weeks ago asking for updates. I was only told i dont have outstanding documenta

Reactions: sherby22

sherby22

May 19, 2020
Congrats! I saw so many people starting to get their approvals but where is mine haha!! I submitted my application on Feb 7 and now it is 75%.
i only saw my account status changed from Submitted to profile updated for a few min and then back to Submitted again!

i called to cic a few weeks ago asking for updates. I was only told i dont have outstanding documenta

Same with me. AOR Feb 8 . Ghost update - June 12.
I called them last week and they said everything is okay? They still have to double check.