+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
did you ask them about eligibility? I asked elig, bg check, sec and crim etc. They are confirming bg check in process rest not started yet and not mention elig either.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
did you ask them about eligibility? I asked elig, bg check, sec and crim etc. They are confirming bg check in process rest not started yet and not mention elig either.
They responded to me the same way when I ask the first time even though I had asked about eligibility also. I waited a month to ask again and only asked about eligibility and security and then they told me eligibility was met but security not yet initiated.

Reactions: guruguru1989

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
ITA Feb 19
AOR Feb 25
Medical passed. Biometrics March 6

I was sent a request for additional documents today. Schedule A form, section 8. They want to know what I was doing from Feb 25 to April 19.
Why is that?
Is the CoPR close now?

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
They responded to me the same way when I ask the first time even though I had asked about eligibility also. I waited a month to ask again and only asked about eligibility and security and then they told me eligibility was met but security not yet initiated.
Thanks for that.
yes, I specifically asked them eligibility security background criminality.......
not sure what 'currently valid' means
Got it. Not sure if background check is part of eligibility...

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
ITA Feb 19
AOR Feb 25
Medical passed. Biometrics March 6

I was sent a request for additional documents today. Schedule A form, section 8. They want to know what I was doing from Feb 25 to April 19.
Why is that?
Is the CoPR close now?
Which office is processing ?

Our AOR is very similar

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Hey Guys, Since COVID has completely forked the process timelines for inland and outland applicants I was wondering if there is a specific thread for Outland folks FEB AOR?

Reactions: silverlinings

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Reactions: fcwtx and Jeddie

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Called IRCC to ask about biometrics fee (in my case because I will have to pay it twice for PR and BOWP).
Was told that I am eligible and passed everything except criminality (they wait for my biometrics). Damn, I wish I would do it a couple days earlier lol. Oh well.

Aronkus

Feb 13, 2020
Got the email below after requesting update on my application.

Seems like no further work has commenced since march.

AOR: 2nd Feb
FSW Outland

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
I got same reply too I’m FSW O Aor feb 4

Reactions: Johnjacobb