Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
When is your AOR? What does 'criminality currently valid' means? PCC passed? OTTAWA VO?
I too have the same question - What does "Criminality is currently valid" means. They didn't mention about my VO.

dd4422

May 26, 2020
Hi Guys , this is what i got through web form. What does it mean? If they have started working on it or what? I asked for status and visa processing office location. AOR Feb 9, Medical March 01, CEC inland. (shows 59% on percentage bar)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

ropetech

Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I just got a webform reply today, still saying "The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"

Also my file was in CPC Edmonton but now has move to CPC Ottawa. Anybody knows what that might mean? Thanks!

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
FSW Outland here. A bit concerned about how vague the response I got was:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
No information about COVID delays. I see others have gotten details about security/criminality but mine doesn't mention anything about that either.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I just got a webform reply today, still saying "The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"

Also my file was in CPC Edmonton but now has move to CPC Ottawa. Anybody knows what that might mean? Thanks!
Whats u r AOR? My VO also Edmonton and same status .criminality is in progress,eligibity and BG is not started

Aronkus

Feb 13, 2020
Hi all, please what does this mean . I got this response on the 21st of April after sending them on 15th of April. I am AOR feb 4, FSW-O
Medical passed/bil- feb 14

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • · The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • · The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

nomad811

May 15, 2020
Hi Guys , this is what i got through web form. What does it mean? If they have started working on it or what? I asked for status and visa processing office location. AOR Feb 9, Medical March 01, CEC inland. (shows 59% on percentage bar)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
You need to specifically ask for the status in the web form, like what's your eligibility, security and criminality status.

When I emailed them back in April, I got the same response as you because I just asked about status. The second time last week, I asked specifically and got to know that only criminality was done and nothing else was even initiated.

dd4422

May 26, 2020
You need to specifically ask for the status in the web form, like what's your eligibility, security and criminality status.

When I emailed them back in April, I got the same response as you because I just asked about status. The second time last week, I asked specifically and got to know that only criminality was done and nothing else was even initiated.

Thanks for your reply. Is it okay to ask them again now or wait as i just asked them last week ?
what would you recommend ?
or should i call cic and ask about it ?

nomad811

May 15, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Is it okay to ask them again now or wait as i just asked them last week ?
I honestly don't know what's the norm on raising consecutive web forms.
Calling them would be better or wait for another week and raise a web form.

My application is moving slowly most likely because I am PNP-O and applying with a dependent. Yours may be in a better shape than mine since you are CEC inland! :D

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020

What is your stream FSW or PNP??

Aronkus

Feb 13, 2020
They only reply one cse monthly per applicant. If you send another one, chances are you may not receive a reply

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I received request for RPRF last week, I paid for it and raised a web form because I hoped that at least my eligibilty would be passed. But It's frustrating to get the generic response from the web form even though I had asked specifically for my eligibility, criminality, security, and vo.

Could it be because I don't know my vo and so I may be directing my web form to the wrong channel?

I will raise another web form after a month and request for specifics again. I hope I get a detailed response.

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I received request for RPRF last week, I paid for it and raised a web form because I hoped that at least my eligibilty would be passed. But It's frustrating to get the generic response from the web form even though I had asked specifically for my eligibility, criminality, security, and vo.

Could it be because I don't know my vo and so I may be directing my web form to the wrong channel?

I will raise another web form after a month and request for specifics again. I hope I get a detailed response.
what is your AOR and stream: FSW or PNP?