+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Oh what’s his program PNP-O or FSW, and have you any idea of his timeline? if he passed eligibility it’s only a matter of time For PPR to come as long as he doesn’t have any criminality issues.
My friends file is PNP-Outland(Outside Canada applicant I meant) As per the call and As per the webform only his security is pending, Yes you are correct to assume he does not have any criminality issues ,neither he has traveled outside his home country .Plus he is working in same company since start of his career, It should be simple but do you have idea how much time does security verification takes to complete ?

Reactions: silverlinings

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
My most recent webform response:
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Safe to assume next step is PPR?

CEC Inland, AOR Feb 20
wow !! cong!!! rocket speed!! is there any updates on your porta such as background check start? many thanks and best of luck!!

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
wow !! cong!!! rocket speed!! is there any updates on your porta such as background check start? many thanks and best of luck!!
Nope, portal has been the same since I can last remember, no change at all

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
My friends file is PNP-Outland(Outside Canada applicant I meant) As per the call and As per the webform only his security is pending, Yes you are correct to assume he does not have any criminality issues ,neither he has traveled outside his home country .Plus he is working in same company since start of his career, It should be simple but do you have idea how much time does security verification takes to complete ?
With regards to security I have absolutely no idea because it’s not done by IRCC. I don’t think anyone knows how long actually. Unfortunately he will just have to wait but at least he’s passed the eligibility. Do you know his timeline? Ie Aor, bio, medicals etc?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility failed as security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I spoke to a friend and he says this is same as eligibility valid, i am keeping my hopes up

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
With regards to security I have absolutely no idea because it’s not done by IRCC. I don’t think anyone knows how long actually. Unfortunately he will just have to wait but at least he’s passed the eligibility. Do you know his timeline? Ie Aor, bio, medicals etc?

Aor is between 1set week of feb and Med and bio passed in feb only

axing

Mar 25, 2020
Hi, FSW applicant and AOR Feb 12th. Sent a webform for my VO, status of eligibility, background and criminality.

This is the response I got;

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...
"

Who knows if Accra VO will complete the processing within the time frame? Anyone else has their VO in Accra? Biometrics submitted and Medicals passed.

Any idea about 'your application is still in process '? I have received the same sentence. Does this mean eligibility, security and background haven't started? Thank you

Feb 26, 2020
Hello Guys!

This is my first post in this forum so forgive me from asking any stupid questions. I raised the webform and it said the following:

The responsible office verified that the eligibility requirements are met under the immigration program for which you have applied,

I am 23rd Feb AOR. Does this mean everything is all set expect for background verification? All of my docs pertaining to Proof of Funds, Education, Job details etc have been accepted? Biometric and Medical is already good.

How long now? Weeks? Still months?

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
What's your status on the portal?
no change, 50% at progress bar
Saw this change in application status:

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along

Does it mean anything new?

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hello Guys!

This is my first post in this forum so forgive me from asking any stupid questions. I raised the webform and it said the following:

The responsible office verified that the eligibility requirements are met under the immigration program for which you have applied,

I am 23rd Feb AOR. Does this mean everything is all set expect for background verification? All of my docs pertaining to Proof of Funds, Education, Job details etc have been accepted? Biometric and Medical is already good.

How long now? Weeks? Still months?
What’s you AOR and stream?

nomad811

May 15, 2020
Got this response to a web form I raised last week

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

AOR: Feb 15th 2020
MEP: Feb 27th 2020
Biometrics: Mar 12th 2020
PNP-O
Applying with Spouse

Looks like the application has been moving slowly compared to some other threads I've seen on here