Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Its possible that IRCC wont be issuing any PPR requests until after the their travel restrictions have been lifted and they begin allowing foreigners in.
I foresee a Period after 30 June where there may be a surge in PPRs issued. I actually think many pple have been approved but just haven’t received that golden email. My friend received RPRF in late Feb and hasn’t received any comms since then-absolute silence. And usually RPRF signals approval.
But in case of CEC Inland applicants, they could probably move a bit faster? unless something else is also at play

Reactions: silverlinings

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi, i got this through web form. Applied for express entry. Outland.

Do you happen to know why the portal still shows that my eligibility is being evaluated?
Congratulations
Hi, I asked my VO about the status of my ePR application and they replied the following but the status on the portal still shows Medical Passed only. Is this normal?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

Your application is approved.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia are also temporarily closed due to local government instructions. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SJ
congratulations on your approval . Your profile may not change until COPR is issued. I know some pple status still showed eligibility under review even after getting COPR. You’re good don’t worry- celebrate. Are you PNP - O thru express entry or straight FSW thu express entry?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Its possible that IRCC wont be issuing any PPR requests until after the their travel restrictions have been lifted and they begin allowing foreigners in.
I foresee a Period after 30 June where there may be a surge in PPRs issued. I actually think many pple have been approved but just haven’t received that golden email. My friend received RPRF in late Feb and hasn’t received any comms since then-absolute silence. And usually RPRF signals approval.
I received request for RPRF on May 13th, my AOR is Feb 8th. PNP-O
I'm hoping this is a sign of good news. I raised my first web form today. Fingers crossed

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations

congratulations on your approval . Your profile may not change until COPR is issued. I know some pple status still showed eligibility under review even after getting COPR. You’re good don’t worry- celebrate. Are you PNP - O thru express entry or straight FSW thu express entry?
Congratulations

Hi @nihal.h Congratulation! May I know if you got this reply from SGVO, right? How about your AOR? Thanks.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Possibly waiting for review by senior officer if it’s hasn’t already. If he doesn’t get contacted then it may mean everything is in order.
Thank you Silver lining for the comment, My friend also called CIC and they told it eligibility is passed since 7 May, He does not have to worry about anything like ADR etc, Now only Security is pending. His file is in nova scotia Sydney.

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you Silver lining for the comment, My friend also called CIC and they told it eligibility is passed since 7 May, He does not have to worry about anything like ADR etc, Now only Security is pending. His file is in nova scotia Sydney.
Which Stream? PNP? Inland or Outland?

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Oh yes... I had forgot about those. I was referring to Outland applicants. But do CEC get PPRs or just COPR given that they are already in Canada?
I received request for RPRF on May 13th, my AOR is Feb 8th. PNP-O
I'm hoping this is a sign of good news. I raised my first web form today. Fingers crossed
oh wonderful, I think it’s safe to assume that they wouldn’t request RPRF if the hadn’t completed all
Processes and approved your application. CIC explicitly says PR will not be granted unless RPRF is paid, meaning if they are asking you to pay it you have got you PR!!!!! https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396
Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: Mike@2019

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Hi, FSW applicant and AOR Feb 12th. Sent a webform for my VO, status of eligibility, background and criminality.

This is the response I got;

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...
"

Who knows if Accra VO will complete the processing within the time frame? Anyone else has their VO in Accra? Biometrics submitted and Medicals passed.

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Oh what’s his program PNP-O or FSW, and have you any idea of his timeline? if he passed eligibility it’s only a matter of time For PPR to come as long as he doesn’t have any criminality issues.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility failed as security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility failed as security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I’m interested in hearing other views on that eligibility. It’s could be simple and straightforward, eligibility is done possibly awaiting review? I’m not sure, but if you don’t get an ADR then maybe you would have passed.
I wonder if they would tell you in a web query whether you failed eligibility or they would communicate via your account. The uncertainty is nerve wrecking!!!!

Reactions: abhi2020

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I’m interested in hearing other views on that eligibility. It’s could be simple and straightforward, eligibility is done possibly awaiting review? I’m not sure, but if you don’t get an ADR then maybe you would have passed.
I wonder if they would tell you in a web query whether you failed eligibility or they would communicate via your account. The uncertainty is nerve wrecking!!!!
Thanks , when i call 888242 2100 , i am not getting any response as it keeps ringing . not sure what to do other than wait.