+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Also My friend got the following reply from the webform stating the following

1.) The Responsible office has reviewed the Eligibility under the class which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if required.
2.) Criminality is valid.
3.) Security not initiated

So is the eligibility cleared or it is still being reviewed ??

Can anybody tell me about this ??

Last edited:

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I saw an update about Biometrics in Canada & US this morning on the website:
"You don’t have to give your biometrics until the biometrics collection site closest to you reopens. Once your local biometrics collection site reopens, make an appointment to give your biometrics as soon as possible."

The section about 90 days instead of 30 saw replaced by this. For those waiting to be able to give biometrics.

Reactions: NewDestination

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
yes

1.) The Responsible office has reviewed the Eligibility under the class which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if required.

Can Anyone please tell me if they have knowledge about this ? or if someone has received the same reply.

Jpatel742

Mar 2, 2020
Hi, I asked my VO about the status of my ePR application and they replied the following but the status on the portal still shows Medical Passed only. Is this normal?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

Your application is approved.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia are also temporarily closed due to local government instructions. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SJ
Congratulations bro...
Can you shar your VO and NOC code?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
AOR 2nd Feb
Biometrics passed
Medicals passed
Eligibility being reviewed.
I raised a web form today to seek an update on application.
VO is Ottawa.

Admin - please add me to this group/board

Thanks

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Received the reply from WebForm

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
What's your AOR?
Received the reply from WebForm

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
My most recent webform response:
  • Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Safe to assume next step is PPR?

CEC Inland, AOR Feb 20

sherby22

May 19, 2020
Hello Everyone :)

Stream: CEC Inland

AOR: February 8 2020

Medical results: February 19 2020 - Passed

Biometrics: Feb 20 2020 - Completed

Timeline: 55%

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020

Possibly waiting for review by senior officer if it’s hasn’t already. If he doesn’t get contacted then it may mean everything is in order.

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Has anyone with a Feb AOR actually been issued a PPR email? Trying to establish what date the last approved email was sent.
Its possible that IRCC wont be issuing any PPR requests until after the their travel restrictions have been lifted and they begin allowing foreigners in.
I foresee a Period after 30 June where there may be a surge in PPRs issued. I actually think many pple have been approved but just haven’t received that golden email. My friend received RPRF in late Feb and hasn’t received any comms since then-absolute silence. And usually RPRF signals approval.