Hello All,
AOR Feb 8, 2020
Medicals passed
Biometrics Complete Mar 10, 2020

Raised a webform last week. Here is the response:
Eligibility : Not initiated
Criminality : In process
Security : Not initiated
File is currently in CPC-E Edmonton office.

Seems like my file is moving very slow, I guess Edmonton office tend to process applications slowly. Any thoughts?
AOR 36Feb
BIL. 4 Mar
BIO. 6 Mar
MEP 4 Mar

VO is Sydney
Background verifications not initiated
Criminality is valid
Security background verifications not initiated
No response on eligibility.
Hi everyone,
I raised a Web Form on Monday about not being able to complete Biometrics. Here is the response:

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and any impacts on IRCC clients.

If the responsible office requested that you provide additional documents, complete a medical examination or give your biometrics, rest assured that they will not refuse your application if you cannot complete the next step due to the novel coronavirus.

[...]

Additionally, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.

Any thought?
What stream are you and what is your timeline ito AOR, MEP etc.
seems like you are good, nothing to worry about. If your eligibility review is valid that’s a good thing, as long as you haven’t anything to worry about ito your criminality and security you should be fine. Looks like you just have to wait a little for your BIOs but your application looks excellent so far!!!

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
What stream are you and what is your timeline ito AOR, MEP etc.
seems like you are good, nothing to worry about. If your eligibility review is valid that’s a good thing, as long as you haven’t anything to worry about ito your criminality and security you should be fine. Looks like you just have to wait a little for your BIOs but your application looks excellent so far!!!
FSW Outland, my wife is primary applicant.
AOR February 22
MEP March 4

I think we will just have to wait for the reopening of the ASCs.
Thank you for the feedback!

saic

Apr 24, 2020
AOR- Feb 4th
MEP- Feb14th
BIL- Feb 14th
BIO-March 2nd

FSW-O

under background check, it reads "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. ". Can anyone please explain the actual meaning of this status, please. Anyone with this timeline any updates?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
AOR- Feb 4th
MEP- Feb14th
BIL- Feb 14th
BIO-March 2nd

FSW-O

under background check, it reads "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. ". Can anyone please explain the actual meaning of this status, please. Anyone with this timeline any updates?
Please read the first few posts in this thread. The different stages and status are explained there. Average processing times is 6 months.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, today my application reached to 50%. There is a slight change in Application status, before it says "you will not hear from us for a little while , this is normal..." to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
But in the Details about your application status there's no change. BG status is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello guys, today my application reached to 50%. There is a slight change in Application status, before it says "you will not hear from us for a little while , this is normal..." to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
But in the Details about your application status there's no change. BG status is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
What's your stream and AOR date? Did you got any ghost update?

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Got ADR on 28th April
submitted on 30th April
Review of additional documents changed to 'not applicable'. Is it a ghost update or something?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
FSW_O, Feb 1 AOR, I'm not sure about ghost updates there's may be one after medical pass but didn't pay attention that time.
Feb applications are getting a move on ... good signs