+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Crank92

Feb 7, 2020
Helloo guys i would like to send a webform inquiry to know the detail status of my application as well. I got ghost update 2 weeks ago and think abt it everyday :( , do u guys mind to give me some insight on how to write the request form that u sent so i can get those information of which one hv started & hv not started?
Here is what I sent:

Hi Team, I wanted to know the status of eligibility, criminality, and security on my application. Also, I was wondering if I could know which visa office is processing my application?

Reactions: Clim18

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Hello All,
AOR Feb 8, 2020
Medicals passed
Biometrics Complete Mar 10, 2020

Raised a webform last week. Here is the response:
Eligibility : Not initiated
Criminality : In process
Security : Not initiated
File is currently in CPC-E Edmonton office.

Seems like my file is moving very slow, I guess Edmonton office tend to process applications slowly. Any thoughts?

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hello All,
AOR Feb 8, 2020
Medicals passed

Seems like my file is moving very slow, I guess Edmonton office tend to process applications slowly. Any thoughts?
but mine case office is Edmonton as well

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
I saw your posts earlier mate! You will get the PR soon. Pretty much everything is done on yours. Congrats.
Mine probably got delayed because of the Covid-19 closure i guess.

Reactions: benson9189

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello All,
AOR Feb 8, 2020
Medicals passed

I'm also Feb 8.
I figured there's no point raising webform now. I'll do that after 4 months. I've decided to keep calm and trust the process.

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Agree with you! I did it just bcos my work permit is expiring in July. Now based on this update, seems like it wont be approved before July, so opting for BOWP just to be on the safer side.

Reactions: Ojay1 and Mike@2019

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Agree with you! I did it just bcos my work permit is expiring in July. Now based on this update, seems like it wont be approved before July, so opting for BOWP just to be on the safer side.
I'll take it that you are CEC inland. If that's the case, the trend suggest that inland applicants especially CEC are processed faster than outland applicants. But with the current pandemic there's no telling.
If you think BOWP would be safer, I'll suggest you go for it. (P.s. I'm not familiar with the BOWP process)

Reactions: lachu94

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I totally feel you. We are all panicking Lol. I think you could either raise a Webform again or order a GCMS.
gcms notes will be helpful, it takes about a month to obtain then and occasionally can take longer. sometimes the total time can be as long as 90 or 120 days

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
The GCMS notes are only for Canadian citizens or PRs which I am neither. I wonder if raising another web form in a month would be overkill?? ‍♀
U can either order GCMS through GCMS ordering service provider (usually they charge 30-50$), or ask help from close friend and family that r PR or canadian it will cost u like 5$. Thats wht i did last time.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
I raised a Web Form on Monday about not being able to complete Biometrics. Here is the response:

The Government of Canada is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and any impacts on IRCC clients.

If the responsible office requested that you provide additional documents, complete a medical examination or give your biometrics, rest assured that they will not refuse your application if you cannot complete the next step due to the novel coronavirus.

[...]

Additionally, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in progress.

Any thought?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Average processing time is obviously started to climb back up again: