VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Good day. I received offer letter today from the recruitment park. I just want to know if the letter is legit or not. Please help me. Thank you in advance.
I don't think forum is a good spot to answer this question,especially this thread.

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I was asked to submit an additional document, which I did. But the status is still: "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."
Is it normal? Does it take some time to get updated?

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Use the application number on AOR. You can also see it in your cic online account after logging in (starts with E...).
Hi.. I have applied with spouse... do i need to book two appointments if yes then I only have AOR for my application.. help ..

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi.. I have applied with spouse... do i need to book two appointments if yes then I only have AOR for my application.. help ..
You will get different letters for biometric enrollment for every applicant. That is the main applicant and all dependents over the age of 14 and individual appointments will be required.

archanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Yes. Both will have the same application number. As mentioned by Shamps, you will receive 2 biometrics letter

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Same boat. I thought I was in IP2 but nothing started as the agent said. The agent told me “you are too early to ask this question (status of eligibility, criminality and security) I’d like to call they back one month later.
Update after 2 weeks
Early morning I called IRCC ask for status, the agent sounded unfriendly. He kept asking “tell me why you want/ need to know that” I was like what??? It’s my right to know it... finally he told me criminality is in progress and other two not started.

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
ITA: 19th December 2019
AOR: 12th February 2020
Biometrics request: 24th March 2020
Biometrics: 9th March 2020
Status updated same day.
Category: FSW

Alenaalena

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone!
my AOR was on February 1st
then Biometrics request: 13th February
Biometrics completed on 27th February and appeared for me as the main applicant and my dependent on the same day (numbers, dates, etc) in the profile.
but the status of my application is still "your action is required"

my question is should I worry or may be do something? Is it a simple system glitch or the sign that something isn’t ri with my fingerprints (since during the VAC visit two of my fingers were not scan properly due to my extremely strange and always wet palms. On the other hand, everything went smoothly for my dependent with it.)