+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Ugue

Feb 15, 2020
I got a ghost update this morning. There is nothing there, except that my progress bar moved from 6 to 7, yet it read my action is required.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yep, correct and yes I did.
your are inland or outland applicant?
Even in my case ,i received PCC only with new name.....I contacted with BLS, they informed me that indian embassy only gives PCC as new passport name(they dont mention old name or last name)

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
Hi guys, I just have my biometrics requested yesterday, have been trying to book appointment since yesterday right away and could not find any place that allows you to do biometrics as soon as possible in ontario. How did you guys do your biometrics so fast? The fastest I can find is around March 20 ish

Last edited:

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Just got my application cancelled for the second time. This time around due to the spouse’s police certificate. Apparently it has to have both last names, both maiden’s name and the one in the marriage certificate. The first time application got cancelled due to the police certificate being translated in a foreign country. Now reapplying but I think there’s a chance something else might be off as well. Anyone experienced something like that?
Sorry for this :( Best of luck in the future!

As for police certificates, there are different requirements for different countries on what should be reflected.
You may use this link to check, just select the country you need:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

For example, if you choose Russia there is a clear statement:
Special notes and considerations
The police certificate must indicate all names you have used while in Russia.

But there is not such requirement for Germany. These are just examples for clearance, maybe useful for future reference.
Anyway, pretty much hidden information :-( Hard to find it if you don't know where to look.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Just got my application cancelled for the second time. This time around due to the spouse’s police certificate. Apparently it has to have both last names, both maiden’s name and the one in the marriage certificate. The first time application got cancelled due to the police certificate being translated in a foreign country. Now reapplying but I think there’s a chance something else might be off as well. Anyone experienced something like that?
Which country do you belong ?