+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Have you applied for your bridging open work permit? If I were you I'd be doing that ASAP so you can at least look for work/get a new job and remain in the country.
I applied in Feb 2020 as well but under CEC/FSW and whilst I have just recently in the last couple days seen movement, there was nothing before. Have you received any GCMS notes or called IRCC to see exactly where your eligibility, security criminality etc are?
Hi yeah I am on BOWP but it’s expiring in august as I got it till Thn based on my passport’s expiry. As I have got my new passport now, I will have to apply for BOWP extension. There is another, there are not many jobs in Alberta, so stuck on a minimum wage and it’s really hard to run the family.

• Sad
Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi yeah I am on BOWP but it’s expiring in august as I got it till Thn based on my passport’s expiry. As I have got my new passport now, I will have to apply for BOWP extension. There is another, there are not many jobs in Alberta, so stuck on a minimum wage and it’s really hard to run the family.
That's really tough, I'm sorry to hear! I guess you just have to go down the extension route then, hopefully it's not too expensive and doesn't take too long!

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Hello Everyone,
I hope everybody is doing well here. I have a great news to share with you all. I received my CoPR today!!
I wanted to thank all of you in this forum who supported me, and helped me through rough, uncertain times.
I also wanted to specially thank @legalfalcon for his guidance that he so generously provides to all of us.
I know some of you are still waiting for decision, and I wish them all the best!

I have a quick question. They want me to send my photos to an office in Vancouver.
Do you guys know how long it is taking for applicants to receive PR card after sending the
photographs? They mentioned it is taking longer then usual, so I am curious about how
long I need to wait for the actual card to arrive in mail. Thank you!
Congratulations!!!

Reet14

Jul 4, 2020
any outland applicants from feb 2020 still waiting?
Yes feb 15,2020 still waiting.no progress after march 2020 as per gcms ordered in december.i got adr in jan and again silence.neither medicals are extended nor received the remedical email.anyone in the same situation

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Yes feb 15,2020 still waiting.no progress after march 2020 as per gcms ordered in december.i got adr in jan and again silence.neither medicals are extended nor received the remedical email.anyone in the same situation
AOR 11 Feb 2020, last ADR 05 May 2020 since then, no update on my file except for medical expiry.

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Most of you inland CEC are lucky, congrats. But I am not the case. I don’t know how long I have to wait and it’s seriously affecting the mental health. No PR, cant go back to study. Stuck in 2020 forever.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I am a CEC applicant and living in Canada. My AOR date is Feb 22, 2020 and add my spouse name in December 2020. However, my spouse is living in India. Since, she is under my dependent, we have only one file together and it is in Vancouver visa office.

Today, when I called the IRCC, I had been told that everything is passed of mine and my wife since March 1, 2021. And now wait for the final decision.

So my question is , does this travel restrictions can affect the delay of taking final decision in our file? Beacuse my spouse is in India and I have heard that CIC is prioritizing CEC applicants only for now.

@legalfalcon Please advice me on this.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello friends,

I am a CEC applicant and living in Canada. My AOR date is Feb 22, 2020 and add my spouse name in December 2020. However, my spouse is living in India. Since, she is under my dependent, we have only one file together and it is in Vancouver visa office.

Today, when I called the IRCC, I had been told that everything is passed of mine and my wife since March 1, 2021. And now wait for the final decision.

So my question is , does this travel restrictions can affect the delay of taking final decision in our file? Beacuse my spouse is in India and I have heard that CIC is prioritizing CEC applicants only for now.

One of my colleagues friend he applied in October 2019 his dependents are in India.and he is in Canada. For him everything is passed by June 2020. Pindrop silence since then

Reactions: pranzal kothari

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hello friends,

They are prioritizing CEC applicants and family reunification. You’re spouse should be exempted from current travel restrictions. Good luck.

Reactions: pranzal kothari

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

Have you updated your spouse's address with IRCC? If a dependent is outside Canada, then IRCC will have to issue you a COPR and aPPR to the dependent outside Canada if they are not exempt from travel restrictions. IRCC is currently working in CEC applications, but COPR is being given to applicants outside Canada too, though in limited numbers.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Have you updated your spouse's address with IRCC? If a dependent is outside Canada, then IRCC will have to issue you a COPR and aPPR to the dependent outside Canada if they are not exempt from travel restrictions. IRCC is currently working in CEC applications, but COPR is being given to applicants outside Canada too, though in limited numbers.
Hello ,

Thanks for the reply

Yes, so I already gave my spouse's Indian address to IRCC. Even on my spouse's biometeric letter, it's an Inidian address.
So In our case, my spouse is exempt from travel restrictions?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello ,

Thanks for the reply

Yes, so I already gave my spouse's Indian address to IRCC. Even on my spouse's biometeric letter, it's an Inidian address.
So In our case, my spouse is exempt from travel restrictions?
If you are a Canadian PR / citizen, then your immediate family is exempt form travel restrictions. They can travel to Canada is they have a visa.