+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Got a ghost update today. When I called and enquired the agent yesterday, everything is passed except my Medicals is pushed back to 'Not Started'. Hope they made a decision on my medicals.
AOR Feb 15. FSW Outland.

patfat

Dec 14, 2018
@legalfalcon , Please i heard today that a medical degree is equivalent to PHD in the express entry application, please is this true, what i knew which i also used is that its equivalent to masters/professional degree, i just need to know as i am past this stage but the knowledge might be helpful to others. Thanks for always helping.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
@legalfalcon , Please i heard today that a medical degree is equivalent to PHD in the express entry application, please is this true, what i knew which i also used is that its equivalent to masters/professional degree, i just need to know as i am past this stage but the knowledge might be helpful to others. Thanks for always helping.
I think its equal to Licensed profession / Masters. At least thats what I knew on Dental degree. And the new thing I found recently is that the internship they do in the last year counts as work experience.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for your support. I guess the wait would be easier if there was no activity at all. But being almost there is what's tickling me.
What's your current situation @matteosc?
FSW-Outland, applied with my wife (she is the primary applicant). AOR Feb 22, Biometrics done July 13. From WebForm and calls eligibility seems passed since late March. Criminality in progress, security not started since mid April. Currently living in US.

Reactions: fcwtx

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
This is not true, I am CEC and file was approved in August. Now 2 months has passed and no GU.
It was just a joke, but I do believe that people already in Canada will be processed first (as it is reasonable to do). Of course every situation is different and there is a high degree of randomness in the process. Best wishes for you application, are you currently in Canada?

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
FSW-Outland, applied with my wife (she is the primary applicant). AOR Feb 22, Biometrics done July 13. From WebForm and calls eligibility seems passed since late March. Criminality in progress, security not started since mid April. Currently living in US.
Mine has similar profile. Feb 15 AOR. Living in UA. Everything is passed but no approval yet.

Reactions: fcwtx

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi
I have requested webform 3 times and gotten 3 different replies on eligibility
The first says Eligibity passed
The second says your application meets the eligibility requirement
The third says eligibity review has been met
Is it that my eligibility is still under review ?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi
HI @Grehoundy, I guess those replies you got help settle this down. Your eligibility appears to be at least passed. Which is also said to meet the requirements, i.e. requirements met. You're good on that front.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I see. I too have received my AOR on Feb 22nd. Security passed without my noticing. I learned everything passed by calling IRCC's offices.

Reactions: satishkota

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
HI @Grehoundy, I guess those replies you got help settle this down. Your eligibility appears to be at least passed. Which is also said to meet the requirements, i.e. requirements met. You're good on that front.
Thank you for your reply
I was confused because of the differently reply and security not started as at last webform

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thank you for your reply
I was confused because of the differently reply and security not started as at last webform
I understand your concern. I too was confused by the webform replies I got over the past months. Thing is, security truly seems like a random process that clears out at any point. Security background check seems to run in parallel with eligibility verifications. The approval of application pending on both those processes. Hopefully, your security gets validated too soon.

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations!! Your application has been approved. Hope you get a PPR soon.
Thank you very much! Your replies were very usefull and helped me a lot. By the way I used the web-site in your signature to get my gcms notes.
I went through my gcms again and found that Counterfoil, COPR were issued on 25th of September, but not started, not sure what does that mean.
I just hope I can land in Canada by Christmas.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hi
I had a similar experience when I was trying to determine the status of Eligibility. Finally got clarity when I saw Page 2 of gcms notes which showed that Eligibility is Passed. Good luck !

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Not an inland PNP applicant but an inland EE FSW applicant. No update since the medical and biometrics were completed near the end of February.
Hi Hammad800, just wondering if you got any news, FSW inland like you and nothing besides passing medical has happened for me since February (I'm exempt for biometrics since I gave them in November for Work permit).
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you very much! Your replies were very usefull and helped me a lot. By the way I used the web-site in your signature to get my gcms notes.
I went through my gcms again and found that Counterfoil, COPR were issued on 25th of September, but not started, not sure what does that mean.
I just hope I can land in Canada by Christmas.

A counterfoil refers to when an officer generates a temporary resident permit or a Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If you re from a visa exempt country, then you will only be sent a cOPR. If you need a visa, then you will be asked for a passport.

The entry in the GCMS only indicates that an instructions to print the COPR has been issued.