+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Ohk.. then its very strange and difficult to understand what is going on and how they are processing applications at this time. Probably I should be getting it soon. However, those who received PPR, are they issuing landing visa now and if yes with how much validity any idea?
Mt AOR is Feb too. No update yet! No eligibility passed or background checked! All it says is we are still processing your application we will let you know if theres any update. Have you received any update?

manthanp01

Dec 4, 2019
Mt AOR is Feb too. No update yet! No eligibility passed or background checked! All it says is we are still processing your application we will let you know if theres any update. Have you received any update?
No updates recently.. Same status and wondering when to expect this to be completed.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Exactly the same situation as mine. AOR is 17th Feb. GCMS notes last Sept stated that eligibility was recommended pass by an analyst (not an officer) and security was not started.

I submitted a webform on 13th Jan and am still waiting for an answer. Knowing my luck that will also be a generic response with not much info.

I'd like to consider myself a patient person but this is really testing/pushing the limits. How long do we hold off from moving on with our lives where we are or keep all on hold waiting for a decision that might go one way or another.

Allah Kareem!!

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Yeah totally! I have submitted a webform 2 weeks ago, but no update yet. I am planning to order gcms notes this weekend. How long did the reply take?

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
Today I received response to my webform which I sent a month ago.

Can someone help me to understand what does this mean? Has my application been passed by officer or agent ? And what does criminality valid mean?

"
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied appear to be passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
    "
AOR: Feb 2020 (Outland).
Thanks.

Sudharbala

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah totally! I have submitted a webform 2 weeks ago, but no update yet. I am planning to order gcms notes this weekend. How long did the reply take?
Hi,

I got a reply for my webform that I sent on 5 Jan 2021. I still havent received my GCMS notes that I requested around the same time.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,

I got a reply for my webform that I sent on 5 Jan 2021. I still havent received my GCMS notes that I requested around the same time.
Based on what I saw here, the response frequency was different some got early response some got response after a month. Also, there is another way to reach IRCC by : https://www.change.org/p/marco-mendicino-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-nominees

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Feb 8 - 2020 AOR. Biometric, medical etc completed. Multiple gcms showing security verification not started. What to do???