NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hello Everyone,

Just sharing an update with my in-land PR application under CEC stream. CIC agent called yesterday about my application and the agent said that I have been ‘approved conditionally’. They will need a phone interview and will send more details on my account. BUT the agent doesnt know when it will happen, she said it could take days, weeks or months. I am hoping that they will call me and I will be able to answer the call (as there is a very poor or next to no service at my work).
I was wondering if any of you received any call or have experienced this. Please share. Thanks!

All the best to all of us.

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on 10th of this month. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 10th of this month

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/01/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/08/10

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. (AOR FEB-2-2020/ CEC Inland)
Bro have u got COPR yet or not? I also have the same Print Queue no!

jhearle

Apr 18, 2020
AOR: Feb 23rd | Medical: Mar 4th | Biometrics: Oct 28th | VO: Ottawa | COPR: None

This wait is incredibly frustrating. My latest update was in March when they approved my medical.

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I got the GCMS notes recently and looks like my file has been approved on 10th of this month. Here's what it looks like:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

The COPR is in Print Queue and the due date was also 10th of this month

Document: COPR / CRP
Valid To: 2021/01/19
Serial#:
Name: *********************
DOB: *****************
Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR
Status Updated By: ***********
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/10 10:00:19
Via:
Via Details:
Assigned To: *****************
Assigned By:**********
Due Date: 2020/08/10

not sure how long it's going to take to get COPR. (AOR FEB-2-2020/ CEC Inland)
Did you got copr yet ?

bottledmayo

Nov 19, 2020
Did you try calling them
Hello, I was told by the agent that I have all stages passed a few weeks back and my local VO is also Vancouver. Do you mind sharing if Vancouver is listed as the primary office or secondary office in your GCMS notes? I just wanna know if my file has been transferred to Vancouver yet...Thank you!!

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hello, I was told by the agent that I have all stages passed a few weeks back and my local VO is also Vancouver. Do you mind sharing if Vancouver is listed as the primary office or secondary office in your GCMS notes? I just wanna know if my file has been transferred to Vancouver yet...Thank you!!
Yes vancouver is secondary office my file got transferred from centralized intake office two month ago .it was approved 2 month ago but no copr

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
AOR: Feb 23rd | Medical: Mar 4th | Biometrics: Oct 28th | VO: Ottawa | COPR: None

This wait is incredibly frustrating. My latest update was in March when they approved my medical.
It's the VO. I got my Biometric's done March 3rd, AoR 27th Feb. RFV in June, ADR in September (Change of address, jobs, etc needed an update).

Still haven't heard anything.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
It really bother me that it takes 2 weeks for them to review my address and photo on Client Portal.
2 weeks and counting.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Guys I’ve given remedicals on 21st December 2020 & my hospital submitted it to IRCC on 29th December 2020. Today, even after 1 month, Still my remedical is not passed. The status is “we are reviewing the results of your medicals”.
Why so much of delay? Is this normal? I called IRCC but they informed that everything is going good in your case file. Please advice.
When is your AOR?