+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sep 3, 2020
I Friends, I received this email from Immigration, Do you guys anyone received like this.

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence is ready to be finalized. Please advise if you are currently in Canada. Would you provide proof such as passport copy showing arrival stamp, recent utility bills, or bank statements?
Congratulations Please when is your AOR? Mine was 5th February. I have been waiting for PR since then. I have generated a webform about 2 weeks ago yet no response on the status of my application. I have already passed medicals and biometrics. Thanks

dpreddy89

Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations Please when is your AOR? Mine was 5th February. I have been waiting for PR since then. I have generated a webform about 2 weeks ago yet no response on the status of my application. I have already passed medicals and biometrics. Thanks
Mine was FEB 13, Recently I requested for GCMS notes, after 3-4 days I got this letter. I heard, when we request for GCMS notes, IRCC will open our file to give an update. So from there, again they will start working on our application. Better apply for GCMS.

Sep 3, 2020
Mine was FEB 13, Recently I requested for GCMS notes, after 3-4 days I got this letter. I heard, when we request for GCMS notes, IRCC will open our file to give an update. So from there, again they will start working on our application. Better apply for GCMS.
Just now i received this email in response to my webform.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:through your online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting with your enquiry.

What do you think about the response?

How do I get GCMS notes? How long does it take? I live in Nigeria.

Last edited:

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:through your online account.

You can get your gcms from various websites...like getgcms...etc. and you will get response within 40 days.

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020

Good day,

I ordered from ATIP on the 22nd of Aug and got it yesterday.

Here's the link : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

There are other ones though incase you prefer them.

However, you cannot order it by yourself from Nigeria. You'd have to get someone in Canada to do that for you. Fee is $5.

You'd write a consent letter and send to the person who's ordering for you. If you have any other individual like spouse or dependent upto 16years of age, they should provide a consent letter too, otherwise, their application details may not be released to you.

You should use your email for this so you get it direct.

Hope this helps.

dpreddy89

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

On Friday, My file got approved and updated COPR # in CIC file. but unable to download it.

Anyone know about the next procedure. Do I get the COPR letter to my Email or mail to my address?

Please help me.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi Guys,

On Friday, My file got approved and updated COPR # in CIC file. but unable to download it.

Anyone know about the next procedure. Do I get the COPR letter to my Email or mail to my address?

Please help me.
Congratulations!

Use another browser like Internet explorer

anuragg

Oct 18, 2019
HI,
Hope everyone is doing great.
my AOR is 18 Feb and currently my application progress is showing 100%, however, since I am in Canada I was unable to give my biometrics as my appointment got cancelled due to COVID and even currently no Service Center are offering this. Moreover, after my application got to 100% completion its showing "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Is there anyone in this group who is in similar situation and has submitted all docs and are unable to give biometrics and his/her application is showing 100% completed with the above message?

Can anyone advice what should I do

Thank you all in advance

Regards

Insia
Same day AOR, same status, no update. Biometrics submitted in march

anuragg

Oct 18, 2019
In my case there’s no update on file after I got gcms notes

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
Received following reply to the latest webform.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility verifications are currently passed.
  • The background verification is currently valid.
Does this mean the final decision is made? Any idea, when are VACs opening in India?

Rohan87

Sep 29, 2020
Hi.. My GCMS notes has review required due to employment reference letter not having roles.. Even though i haven't got any other mail to provide the same, I have arranged it from my employer and wish to upload it.
I am confused where (which link) should i upload this document (having my job roles) and what header should be used.

Thanks