+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sep 3, 2020
HI,
Hope everyone is doing great.
my AOR is 18 Feb and currently my application progress is showing 100%, however, since I am in Canada I was unable to give my biometrics as my appointment got cancelled due to COVID and even currently no Service Center are offering this. Moreover, after my application got to 100% completion its showing "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Is there anyone in this group who is in similar situation and has submitted all docs and are unable to give biometrics and his/her application is showing 100% completed with the above message?

Can anyone advice what should I do

Thank you all in advance

Regards

Insia
I am seeing the same message like you. The only difference is that i completed my biometrics before the pandemic.

My AOR is 5th February

Raners_189

Nov 17, 2015
Hello everyone,

My AOR is Feb-9 and they do not clear my medical because of the high BP and they asked me to check with a cardiologist. I live in Ontario. Because of the corona, I cannot find any cardiologist around to do the tests. Does anyone know or went through this process recently? Please let me know if there are any cardiologists accepting immigration referrals in Toronto, Ottawa or montreal.

Thanks

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I got very generic response on web forms that All documents and information has been received by responsible officer. Due to COVID -19 its taking time and will update you once decision has been finalized.

Please suggest, how i will get the status for background, criminality and security check.

Thanks in advance.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got very generic response on web forms that All documents and information has been received by responsible officer. Due to COVID -19 its taking time and will update you once decision has been finalized.

Please suggest, how i will get the status for background, criminality and security check.

Thanks in advance.
The best way is to order GCMS notes, mate.

Reactions: mittalsanju

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
If your security screening is in progress you can request your information from CBSA; in fact you can also request your GCMS file from CBSA too.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Usually by this time your eligibility, the most important stage should either be recommended passed or passed by an officer. The only accurate way to know the processing details is through your GCMS notes.

Alternatively, you can call IRCC or send a webform asking specifically about the eligibility. Criminality is usually done early in the process, so it should be done. Only reason why it would still be pending would be because of pending biometrics.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Please I sent a webform last week and i haven't received a response.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Usually by this time your eligibility, the most important stage should either be recommended passed or passed by an officer. The only accurate way to know the processing details is through your GCMS notes.

Alternatively, you can call IRCC or send a webform asking specifically about the eligibility. Criminality is usually done early in the process, so it should be done. Only reason why it would still be pending would be because of pending biometrics.
Thanks Legalfalcon.

My biometrics was done in Mar 20. As suggested by you i will try to call IRCC and will ask for the status.

dpreddy89

Dec 31, 2019
I Friends, I received this email from Immigration, Do you guys anyone received like this.

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence is ready to be finalized. Please advise if you are currently in Canada. Would you provide proof such as passport copy showing arrival stamp, recent utility bills, or bank statements?

Reactions: PR2020 and dd23

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I Friends, I received this email from Immigration, Do you guys anyone received like this.

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence is ready to be finalized. Please advise if you are currently in Canada. Would you provide proof such as passport copy showing arrival stamp, recent utility bills, or bank statements?
Congrats! PPR issued, they want you to verify if you are inside Canada so they can issue CoPR