+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>FEBRUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I did my biometrics right after I submitted my application (paper based). I did not get a biometrics confirmation email but in my account it shows the date my biometrics is completed and the validity.

what should be the next step, background check shows in progress
May I ask where you located? I heard biometrics need collected right after medical complete? wondering if I can do that ahead of schedule. thx

sery23

Feb 20, 2020
May I ask where you located? I heard biometrics need collected right after medical complete? wondering if I can do that ahead of schedule. thx
I’m located in the Philippines. I applied for SOWP. I did upfront medical. When I passed my documents for application, I also did the biometrics the same day.

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I’m located in the Philippines. I applied for SOWP. I did upfront medical. When I passed my documents for application, I also did the biometrics the same day.
Ok, your post is about SOWP but this thread is for Express Entry!

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
same question here, any way we can speed up in this process....
I went to the VAC near my house and was able to give the biometric. They are ok to let you in as long as you have an appointment and since they had bandwidth they let me complete my biometrics now

Thanks and all the best

Lolo1234

Jan 24, 2020
Hello. I submitted my application in February. However I got a message requesting to fill the schedule A/background declaration form and I’m a bit worried. Also, I’ve been seeing different versions of the form. I assume I’m supposed to fill the latest (06-2019) form but it doesn’t have validation option.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Application Number v. UCI

Application Number

An application number, as the name suggests is assigned to each application an applicant files with IRCC. Every application, even when filed by the same applicant, will have a different number and will be categorized by the type of application filed by the applicant. An application number starts with an alphabet followed by digits eg: E12345678. The alphabet signifies the type of application.

Permanent Residency – E12345678

Student Visa – S12345678

Work Permit – W12345678

Visitor’s visa – V12345678

UCI Number

UCI – “Unique Client Identifier” is a numeric reference which is unique to a client. It is assigned by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) an applicant whose case is being processed. Each client is given a different UCI. The UCI number remains the same, even when you file multiple applications with IRCC. If you have previously applied for a tourist visa, you have already been issued a UCI number. Similarly, if you applied for a student visa, you were assigned a UCI, and when you subsequently apply for a Permanent Residency, the UCI will remain the same.

UCI consists of digits only, usually there are eight or ten digits which may or may not be separated by a hyphen, eg: 1234-5678 or 11-1234-5678.

The UCI differs from an application number in the context that an applicant can have multiple applications, each having a different application number, UCI number. Thus, UCI is client specific and not application specific.

After your submit your application, and if you have never been assigned a UCI number before, you will see a temporary UCI number starting with CAN123456. This is change to the above format after a UCI number is allocated to you.
I have a query, my UCI number was CAN0000***** during e-APR and was changed to 12345678 after my MEP and BIL. Is it common ?

AngryBurrito

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2020
Update:

ITA 8-Jan-20
AOR 25-Feb-20