CEC (applying from within Canada )

CRS score 476

ITA received : Feb 05
AOR received : Feb 18

Also applying for BOWP as my PGWP expires Feb 21 2020

Reactions: Loren27

Ugue

Feb 15, 2020
I did biometric this morning but found it did not show up under my PR application. Instead, it showed up under my previous applications for study permits and visitor visas which were approved already couple years ago. I don't know if it's normal but I raised a technical difficulty via webform, attached the scanned BIL with a barcode sticker that Service Canada gave back to me. Hope everything will be fine.
ps. I got an email said that status got updated this morning before I went to do biometric. Everything seemed same as yesterday with Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Might it be Real IP2? The progress bar changed to 7% at the same time.
Where is the progress bar located?

Youjay

Jan 12, 2020
Ok, so I just realized I filled an incorrect year in the background form for my spouse (Under addresses you have lived for the past 10 years)for the forms I filled to get PNP. Now, while filling the forms for EE, do I go ahead and fill same year as what I filled earlier or fill the correct year? Would the conflicting years be noticed?
I filled 2013 instead of 2012.

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I did biometric this morning but found it did not show up under my PR application. Instead, it showed up under my previous applications for study permits and visitor visas which were approved already couple years ago. I don't know if it's normal but I raised a technical difficulty via webform, attached the scanned BIL with a barcode sticker that Service Canada gave back to me. Hope everything will be fine.
ps. I got an email said that status got updated this morning before I went to do biometric. Everything seemed same as yesterday with Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Might it be Real IP2? The progress bar changed to 7% at the same time.
The progress bar is useless, its just no of days since aor/6 months. It doesnt change based on actual processing of your application

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
yeah I noticed that, it just automatically moves every day, today mine is 8% then, pointless
The progress bar is of no significance. It just moves with every day and does not correspond to your actual processing. All applications are processed as follows:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

To read on them see https://bit.ly/2PbUafg

Reactions: killeengao

usagi17

Apr 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Hi friends!

I recieved ITA yesterday. I have to submit my parents name birth date etc. but I lost my contact with my father since age 7, so I don't even know if he is alive or not. I know only his name and his bday, Do i have to submit any documents about him in future?? like birth certificate etc. same thing with my partners sisters we don't know where they are only known names and birthdays. What should we do?