08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
what is travel itinerary ?

i got email from IRCC that i should submit travel itinerary then once received i should give confirmed tickets afterwords

can you please give me example of travel itinerary

thanks all

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
what is travel itinerary ?

i got email from IRCC that i should submit travel itinerary then once received i should give confirmed tickets afterwords

can you please give me example of travel itinerary

thanks all
Did you get a COPR issued recently? Where is your VO?

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
Update ish- we emailed LVO and told them that the PA is already in Canada on a visitor visa. They replied saying the application is almost done and will be forwarded to a Canadian office, and they'll contact us in the coming weeks to schedule a landing appointment.
So I guess that's good news although I'm sure there's a long wait for landing appointments.
Anyone know if flag-poling is even an option these days?

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Any update for March applications?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Response to webform inquiry of last week:

Good day xxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I hear you brother, they just don't care about us. They just want to stay home with their family, and here we are suffering from these delays.
Honestly, I don't understand how come their staff is still given time off due to COVID. The whole situation started six months ago. Literally every other business or ministry has figured out efficient ways to resume their operations. Why is IRCC still working with bare-bones staffing?! Do they plan on working this way until the pandemic is over? In 2021-2022?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Why is IRCC still working with bare-bones staffing?! Do they plan on working this way until the pandemic is over? In 2021-2022?
You know its a scary thought, but it could be the reality. 2 AOR's on our tracker since March means nothing, could be an irrc hiccup. Pre-covid we had AOR's given out daily.
And the worst part is we the people can't do sh*t about it. Who is going to go to Sydney Nova Scotia and ask them face to face? Nobody, because they designed it so as to avoid public contact by operating in a very remote place. ( used to be Mississauga, but I guess people were going there in person and complaining?)

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
You know its a scary thought, but it could be the reality. 2 AOR's on our tracker since March means nothing, could be an irrc hiccup. Pre-covid we had AOR's given out daily.
And the worst part is we the people can't do sh*t about it. Who is going to go to Sydney Nova Scotia and ask them face to face? Nobody, because they designed it so as to avoid public contact by operating in a very remote place. ( used to be Mississauga, but I guess people were going there in person and complaining?)
You're right about them designing their system in a specific way/aiming to avoid public contact as much as possible. It's completely unacceptable, especially the fact that when you do reach out to them (phone/Webform), the agents are extremely poorly trained and often give out false information.

Although, I know they still have offices in Mississauga for inland applicants, that's where our file is (supposed to be) processed.

I'm honestly so over it. I've reached out to my MP countless times, and even she got their bullsh*t generic ''But COVID'' response. I'm at the point where I'm contemplating reaching out to the Minister himself. I'm honestly embarrassed that my country is working with such an archaic, backwards system.

Reactions: MalekM

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
You're right about them designing their system in a specific way/aiming to avoid public contact as much as possible. It's completely unacceptable, especially the fact that when you do reach out to them (phone/Webform), the agents are extremely poorly trained and often give out false information.

Although, I know they still have offices in Mississauga for inland applicants, that's where our file is (supposed to be) processed.

I'm honestly so over it. I've reached out to my MP countless times, and even she got their bullsh*t generic ''But COVID'' response. I'm at the point where I'm contemplating reaching out to the Minister himself. I'm honestly embarrassed that my country is working with such an archaic, backwards system.
There's nothing we can do about it. The Minister wont respond to you, waste of time and disappointment. If NDP immigration critic, MP Jenny Kwan reached out to him (twice) with no response, I doubt you will get one.

bangbangkhan

May 28, 2015
Hi all, got my COPR Request on Friday Morning. Took them almost 1.5 years...finally the waiting is over! good luck to the rest of you.

Timeline:

We received your application to sponsor on January 25, 2019.
We started processing your application on March 8, 2019.
We sent you correspondence on April 3, 2019 about the decision on your Sponsorship application.
We started processing PR application on October 3, 2019. (transferred to London, UK)
November 15, 2019. Request for new police certificate
We sent applicant a letter on January 27, 2020. (bio metrics request)
We sent applicant correspondence on August 21, 2020 (COPR)

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.