Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
COPR came in mail on tuesday!!!! finally FINISHED!!! goodluck everyone!
Nice

Still waiting to have my turn on CSQ here... ugh...gosh that it's slow. This week they should switch to like October 20.... 22 around but i'm still 31...

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
is a serious warning, they say "we don't believe you much on intention of entry". You really have to flood them with all the proofs you have at that point . That the marriage happened , ppl who were there, when , pictures all. Per example we sent screenshots of the guessbook we have put at entry of the wedding so ppl leave messages and gifts we received. Basically they wanna know the main objective of this permanence.
okay! My husband is planning on taking the wedding album, it has pictures of all our guests (over 200 people) they are requesting the marriage certificate again,not sure why,but he’s getting another one printed out as I have our original because I sent it from here. He’s getting more screen shots of our coversations, pics with his friends of us, outings with his friends and family. We have all the documentation of everything.
just I’m an over thinker and he’s not worried, but I’m worried. He knows everything about me, as I do about him but what if they dont believe us? Are they questioning because I wasn’t in his country for too long do you think? Which I couldn’t be due to my work and ai stated that in our application.

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
They scheduled an interview for next month. So he will be going with the documents. Do you think I should be there too? They sent me the email, not him. Which is weird as they have been only contacting through my husbands email until now
Definitely need more proof, like messages send to each other over the years prior to marriage, photos together across a decent span of time, notarized letters from friends and family confirming that you're in a genuine relationship etc. As for the interview I'm sure it's just for him but you can search other threads and find out more info from others who had interviews

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
okay! My husband is planning on taking the wedding album, it has pictures of all our guests (over 200 people) they are requesting the marriage certificate again,not sure why,but he’s getting another one printed out as I have our original because I sent it from here. He’s getting more screen shots of our coversations, pics with his friends of us, outings with his friends and family. We have all the documentation of everything.
just I’m an over thinker and he’s not worried, but I’m worried. He knows everything about me, as I do about him but what if they dont believe us? Are they questioning because I wasn’t in his country for too long do you think? Which I couldn’t be due to my work and ai stated that in our application.
they have basic criteria... and wedding / event is part of probably in your application you didn't give them much detail and proofs on it , simply. They wanna make sure the PA is allowed under a real marriage , not a way to get entry, i guess that's why there's an interview.

Last edited:

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Definitely need more proof, like messages send to each other over the years prior to marriage, photos together across a decent span of time, notarized letters from friends and family confirming that you're in a genuine relationship etc. As for the interview I'm sure it's just for him but you can search other threads and find out more info from others who had interviews
As i've heard , is just to be available by phone if the agent wanna reach the sponsor during interview , mostly it. They know most ppl can't afford going back and forth to the VO like that. Yes if the sponsor can assist the interview it's better in some cases, but it's not necessary.

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
they have basic criteria... and wedding / event is part of probably in your application you didn't give them much detail and proofs on it , simply. They wanna make sure the PA is allowed under a real marriage , not a way to get entry, i guess that's why there's an interview.
The full email stated to bring all and any documentation he wanted. Including his passport, money sent between the two of us, and proof of honeymoon.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
The full email stated to bring all and any documentation he wanted. Including his passport, money sent between the two of us, and proof of honeymoon.
yeah well when they doubt a major part like this , you def should bring all you can and for now their doubt is on the genuine of the relationship it's large but is major it's the eligibility almost in all.

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
yeah well when they doubt a major part like this , you def should bring all you can.
People from our country say this is no big deal, they wanna see if our relationship is true which isnt a problem we have documentation of everything right from yhe start, But they maily question it because we havent been together for a long period of time due to my work here so they just want to Check on that apparently

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
People from our country say this is no big deal, they wanna see if our relationship is true which isnt a problem we have documentation of everything right from yhe start, But they maily question it because we havent been together for a long period of time due to my work here so they just want to Check on that apparently
Well as canadian , our job is not allowing to go there for a long time for most of us.

When i go to see my wife , it's like 1,2 weeks , the longest i've been there is one month for our wedding time, otherwise it's mainly vacations weeks.

April / August / December

i have also to match my vacations with hers.

Is what i can do for the moment .. gonna be my 8th times in April and hope it's the last. Is tons of complications, i have a house here , a dog to look at. Going there during Winter is tricky (heating house and all) ... And always need one of my friend to help to take care of the dog , sometimes to drive me to airport... it's a constant puzzle , plus the cost of all the trips.

Enough is enough at some point, give us the right to live our life in Canada.

Reactions: Fadiaa

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
Well as canadian , our job is not allowing to go there for a long time too.
When i go to see my wife , it's like 1,2 weeks , the longest i've been there is one month for our wedding time, otherwise it's mainly vacations weeks

April / August / December

Is what i can do for the moment .. gonna be my 8th times in April and hope it's the last. Is tons of complications, i have a house here , a dog to look at. Going there during Winter is tricky... And still always need of my friend to help to take care of the dog , sometimes to drive me to airport... it's a constant puzzle plus the cost of all the trips.
good luck to you, I do hope its the last one for you.

im debating if I should take time off sooner than the summer (I was planning on going for6weeks, bought my ticket and all ) and maybe go sooner for the interview.
im not sure what to do. Tired of this process tbh.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
good luck to you, I do hope its the last one for you.

im debating if I should take time off sooner than the summer (I was planning on going for6weeks, bought my ticket and all ) and maybe go sooner for the interview.
im not sure what to do. Tired of this process tbh.
Thank you very much.

I am tired too, when you see some ppl entering in 4,5 months and then you see us still stuck at those steps after more than 12 ... And we have tried to have her once visit Canada to help me get a loose , but it's been denied for a really silly reason. (which i've included in the sponsorship envelop)

If we have an interview i'll probably won't go as would be almost returning. April 3rd - April 11th.

So let's say they decide to put us at this in May heum.. no sorry.

Reactions: dmurrman

Rajesh27

Feb 14, 2019
India
AOR Received.
23-03-2019
Med's Request
29-03-2019
Med's Done....
15-04-2019
Hi,
I got DM in ecas on 20th Feb but my representative says according to their portal shows a decision yet to be made.
According to my representative in Canada, indicates such things happen sometime, we shall wait for the email from CIC.

I am a feb 15 2019 applicant with no update on DM, whether the file is approved or rejected.

Does any one know of similar case like mine.

My representative had send an inquiry email on 27th Feb but so far no update on DM or PPR letter.

Gurpavan81

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
This is the email I got from ircc so does this mean i should wait for reply from cic:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to cancel the withdrawal of your application. A note was added to your file and we have already advised the responsible office.

In the meantime, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

The responsible office should contact you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
This is the email I got from ircc so does this mean i should wait for reply from cic:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to cancel the withdrawal of your application. A note was added to your file and we have already advised the responsible office.

In the meantime, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

The responsible office should contact you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
why are you cancelling it? What happened ?

Last edited:

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
I got DM in ecas on 20th Feb but my representative says according to their portal shows a decision yet to be made.
According to my representative in Canada, indicates such things happen sometime, we shall wait for the email from CIC.

I am a feb 15 2019 applicant with no update on DM, whether the file is approved or rejected.

Does any one know of similar case like mine.

My representative had send an inquiry email on 27th Feb but so far no update on DM or PPR letter.
Many applications are taking over a year, we just gotta wait apparently