+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

May 17, 2019
Application received : 11 Feb 2019
File transferred to NDVO : 8 July 2019
PPR Request : 26 Feb 2020

Finally the wait is over n I just couldn't believe it. Thoroughly check spam mails of sponsor and principal applicant.

How many days will it take to get back my passport after sending for stamping??
It was written in your PPR letter
When they receive your passport 5 days its in your hand already COPR and passport with stamp.

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
Congrats to all ppr folks! Does the ppr email come to the sponsor or PA? I got the pre arrival email about a month ago with nothing else yet

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys,
So I received an email today requesting an interview for my husband at his VO and the email said this

More specifically, you may not meet paragraph 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations;

“For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.”

theyre asking for documents and honeymoon stuff and pictures with different settings and such, should we be worried at all?

Lovelin

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys,
So I received an email today requesting an interview for my husband at his VO and the email said this

More specifically, you may not meet paragraph 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations;

“For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.”

theyre asking for documents and honeymoon stuff and pictures with different settings and such, should we be worried at all?
From which country are you applying for and What's your nationality??

Lovelin

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys,

Better if you upload the same to your online account asap.

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
The stuff they are asking for like the honeymoon pics etc. And let's also hear some comments from others.
They scheduled an interview for next month. So he will be going with the documents. Do you think I should be there too? They sent me the email, not him. Which is weird as they have been only contacting through my husbands email until now

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
They scheduled an interview for next month. So he will be going with the documents. Do you think I should be there too? They sent me the email, not him. Which is weird as they have been only contacting through my husbands email until now
is a serious warning, they say "we don't believe you much on intention of entry". You really have to flood them with all the proofs you have at that point . That the marriage happened , ppl who were there, when , pictures all. Per example we sent screenshots of the guessbook we have put at entry of the wedding so ppl leave messages and gifts we received. Basically they wanna know the main objective of this permanence.

Reactions: dmurrman