+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Last week we received Pre-Arrival Services and today I checked our application status and it says 'Decision Made' under PA! We haven't received an email or anything, but this is very exciting news!
Thanks for posting this. We received pre-arrival services last week too and then hadn't heard anything. I just checked eCAS when I saw your message and ours shows "Decision Made" under PA for us now too! I'm not sure if this is related to the pre-arrival services or not, but do know that it was showing "In Progress" all the other times I've checked it this past week.

Maybe we are close?!?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for posting this. We received pre-arrival services last week too and then hadn't heard anything. I just checked eCAS when I saw your message and ours shows "Decision Made" under PA for us now too! I'm not sure if this is related to the pre-arrival services or not, but do know that it was showing "In Progress" all the other times I've checked it this past week.

Maybe we are close?!?
Your not close. Your THERE lol congrats

Reactions: vaudsama

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019

Maybe we are close?!?
I'm trying not to get too excited but I certainly hope so!

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
Out of curiosity what does both of your GCKEY say under decision made?does it still show in progress ?
I use Sign-In Partner, but it still says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Mine says that same thing in GCKEY also
@vaudsama

In our case the PA has the GCKey account and it still shows that it is in progress. I, the sponsor, have the eCAS account that is showing "Decision Made".

We are also the London Visa Office.

We had an email from LVO earlier this month to confirm they had updated my address and it also said "We will be in further contact once a review of your file has been completed. We anticipate this will be before the end of November."

I wasn't really confident that they actually meant our application would be complete by the end of the month but maybe it will be!

Reactions: Shivaliwalia

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
You can give the PA your sign in information for ecas and they can also check for themselves
We just signed in with the PA information on eCAS and it shows "Decision Made" too.

BUT it shows his home address as being in Canada (which is where I live) and his mailing address in the UK (which is where he lives).
We have never told CIC that the applicant had moved to Canada! It is crazy how they have messed my simple address change up!

Anyway they *should* mail the COPR to him at his MAILING address....right?

Reactions: Shivaliwalia

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
We just signed in with the PA information on eCAS and it shows "Decision Made" too.

BUT it shows his home address as being in Canada (which is where I live) and his mailing address in the UK (which is where he lives).
We have never told CIC that the applicant had moved to Canada! It is crazy how they have messed my simple address change up!

Anyway they *should* mail the COPR to him at his MAILING address....right?
I don't know much about copr. My case is at MVO so I dont know if they mail the copr to the PA or its given to them when they get the passport stamped back

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I don't know much about copr. My case is at MVO so I dont know if they mail the copr to the PA or its given to them when they get the passport stamped back
Ah ok. I'm under the impression that he won't be sending his passport in because he's from a visa-exempt country and those nationals only need to send a photo of the information page in. Hopefully, since he just renewed his passport (at CIC request) last month and uploaded the new copy of that they will just use that.