+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mark66

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone, my application was received on 15th of Feb 2019
Did my medical the end of April and biometrics On May 5th
When I check the state of my application
It’s says COMPLETE (this is the last step in the processing of your application )
Applicant arrives in Canada and is granted permanent resident .
I don’t know what’s going on, can someone explain please am I in the last step ?

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hi everyone, my application was received on 15th of Feb 2019
Did my medical the end of April and biometrics On May 5th
When I check the state of my application
It’s says COMPLETE (this is the last step in the processing of your application )
Applicant arrives in Canada and is granted permanent resident .
I don’t know what’s going on, can someone explain please am I in the last step ?
Are u the sponsor or PA?

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
It's been a long journey but finally coming to an end. Decision made this morning.
PA country: Jamaica
App Received: February 4, 2019
AOR: March 16, 2019
SA: March 21, 2019
MR: March 21, 2019
Medical done: March 25, 2019
Medical Passed: April 14, 2019
Biometric Fee Request: March 25, 2019
File transfer to Kvo: April 17, 2019
KVO began processing: April 26, 2019
BR: July 10, 2019
BR done : July 18, 2019
Decision Made: September 24, 2019
Congratulations. I'm also sponsoring my spouse from Jamaica. I just wanted to know if the medical request email and biometrics email was sent to the PA's email?
I recently receive my AOR but Im unable to link my application. I do have access to my ECAS though.
Thank you for your help

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Congratulations. I'm also sponsoring my spouse from Jamaica. I just wanted to know if the medical request email and biometrics email was sent to the PA's email?
I recently receive my AOR but Im unable to link my application. I do have access to my ECAS though.
Thank you for your help
Yeah they’re sent to PA’s email

Reactions: inshaAllah1day

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for your help
Yes it's sent to principal applicant email address. Linking the app can be a bit tedious at first. In the bottom field did you put 1 for number of applicant if so put 2 instead

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Yes it's sent to principal applicant email address. Linking the app can be a bit tedious at first. In the bottom field did you put 1 for number of applicant if so put 2 instead
I put two. But it's still not working for me. I tried so many times for today that I have to wait 24hrs to try again.

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Just today i received an email that my application was tranferred to LVO
Were in the same boat, i Received aor2, i came from gulf and change address to philippines. Done medical in other country and done my address change to ph