Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
For those files that are not transferred yet to VO, Why not order the GCMS notes? maybe they will reveal why the file is not transferred and officers reasons for not transferring. We should understand the call centre agents can only read you the details that they can see(Tier 1 information and not complete officers notes). For all those people ranting why no transfer, I suggest you to order the GCMS notes.
Gonna let them a few weeks more , just what is stupid thats just a business thing, money money we have to pay for the process , pay for evaluation and now would have to pay for results and notes , is a work we already have paid... . Let me share that i have done that in the past those notes doesnt say a fu**** thing lol seriously they keep their mental thinking for themselves as they know ppl can ask for that .... so its just a short resume of the request as in "canadian citizen asking to sponsor wife PA from x country , married since _____ time." 32 pages for this... can you imagine. The rest was a bunch of nothing lol (i've browsed them all...) filling pages so idk about sponsorship but visiting visa they say totally nothing. Is all i can tell. So if its the same thing .... i doubt it worth. they won't say "everything is fine.. we are waiting on Mexico to take this in charge..." :p

Last edited:

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
Hi all, I am in need of a little rant. Please disregard if you have seen too much moaning as of late.

I know that we should all have been prepared for a 12 month process, but when you see so many people flying through the stages while you are sitting still, it can't help but feel horrible. It is so unfortunate that we seem to be paused simply because (I can only assume) we are in line for a VO that is backlogged. It seems as if we are being shunned for reasons beyond our control. I can't help but feel cheated, especially because people who applied after me are receiving approval simply because they lucked out and were processed in a VO that is actually efficient. Not that I begrudge these lucky applicants. It is wonderful that they have been approved so quickly and that they do not have to endure this horrible, purgatory-like place. I just wish that the process was more transparent for those of us that need to wait!

I know I am being negative and I am very sorry about it. I just wish I could see some progress. At least if we had been transferred already I would know that we are chugging along.

*PHEW* I feel better already! :)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi all, I am in need of a little rant. Please disregard if you have seen too much moaning as of late.

I know that we should all have been prepared for a 12 month process, but when you see so many people flying through the stages while you are sitting still, it can't help but feel horrible. It is so unfortunate that we seem to be paused simply because (I can only assume) we are in line for a VO that is backlogged. It seems as if we are being shunned for reasons beyond our control. I can't help but feel cheated, especially because people who applied after me are receiving approval simply because they lucked out and were processed in a VO that is actually efficient. Not that I begrudge these lucky applicants. It is wonderful that they have been approved so quickly and that they do not have to endure this horrible, purgatory-like place. I just wish that the process was more transparent for those of us that need to wait!

I know I am being negative and I am very sorry about it. I just wish I could see some progress. At least if we had been transferred already I would know that we are chugging along.

I understand the feeling, but as we all know that every application has different things to look in by the immigration officer, so the time taken depends on that. And ya the luck factor is always an important thing in life.
Stay positive and calm and everyone will soon be getting the good news. :)

Reactions: vaudsama

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018

I completely feel you and have had a day of thinking the same as you today, however we must remain positive. When your time comes, I cannot wait to congratulate you. In some ways, waiting longer will make it that much more special to us :)
Don’t forget that we’re all here for each other, and when the days come when we start hearing news, it will be SO deserved.
We’re waiting for London VO I feel and it’s very depressing to think of the delay ahead of us, but it’s out of our control now.
Would love to know the ins and outs of this process, but I don’t think we will ever know.
Good on you for expressing the feelings of so many on this forum

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14

We are a bunch in the same boat...

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019

You weren’t being negative. The fact that you still acknowledged other’s applications being processed faster as a positive thing leaves out all negativity. This is something that I too feel IRCC needs to look into and that is the fact that all the Visa offices need to have standardised file transfer times and to try and reduce as much of the external factors they can beyond an applicant’s control (like backlogs). If a file is delayed due to its own complicated nature, its understandable but when it’s stuck due to queuing, that is bound to frustrate everyone. They need to realise London and Mexico are working at capacity and find a solution and provide resources to reduce work load by delegating to other VO.

sidhz123

Jun 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post and I really hope to get my answers here.

My wife got an interview request for our outland spousal sponsorship in New Delhi office, India. We only did a court marriage and I met wife only twice before our wedding, may be that has raised some concerns on our wedding and relationship. We both are working professional and would pay for our wedding. We were just not financially ready for a custom Indian wedding (as it can get expensive) plus my wife wasn't ready to live alone/away from me after wedding for long so we didn't wait to be financially ready and just did court wedding and submit out application.

However, we are now financially ready and doing a customary wedding in December 2019. My biggest concern is when my wife goes for interview, should she specify we are doing a customary wedding in December. Does it look negative on our application? Somewhere I heard this can delay the file and immigration officer might put the file when your customary wedding take place. I don't want any delays on our wedding and I can prove my relationship with my wife without disclosing the customary wedding in December. We have visited each other and travel together three times since then. I have phone call records and all gift receipts. Has anyone been in same situation? Please advise

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
You weren’t being negative. The fact that you still acknowledged other’s applications being processed faster as a positive thing leaves out all negativity. This is something that I too feel IRCC needs to look into and that is the fact that all the Visa offices need to have standardised file transfer times and to try and reduce as much of the external factors they can beyond an applicant’s control (like backlogs). If a file is delayed due to its own complicated nature, its understandable but when it’s stuck due to queuing, that is bound to frustrate everyone. They need to realise London and Mexico are working at capacity and find a solution and provide resources to reduce work load by delegating to other VO.
Exactly and a missing a transparency... they have those infos when you ask or call , but they are prevented to say. Must be frustrating for agents too cause they are the ones that get those insults from ppl and all, having to remain super calm lol and again we are the one that gonna have to pay for a medical exam if the delay overpass 12 months from Queuing.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post and I really hope to get my answers here.

My wife got an interview request for our outland spousal sponsorship in New Delhi office, India. We only did a court marriage and I met wife only twice before our wedding, may be that has raised some concerns on our wedding and relationship. We both are working professional and would pay for our wedding. We were just not financially ready for a custom Indian wedding (as it can get expensive) plus my wife wasn't ready to live alone/away from me after wedding for long so we didn't wait to be financially ready and just did court wedding and submit out application.

However, we are now financially ready and doing a customary wedding in December 2019. My biggest concern is when my wife goes for interview, should she specify we are doing a customary wedding in December. Does it look negative on our application? Somewhere I heard this can delay the file and immigration officer might put the file when your customary wedding take place. I don't want any delays on our wedding and I can prove my relationship with my wife without disclosing the customary wedding in December. We have visited each other and travel together three times since then. I have phone call records and all gift receipts. Has anyone been in same situation? Please advise
I can tell is expensive... just the papers and translation from a foreign language(french to spanish) have cost me 600$(+ obviously the flight and all) to be authentified last year with Global affairs and Minister of foreign affairs. For birth Certificate / single statement paper that i've never been married and blabla. (just to have the right to become legally married on foreign field)

So we decided to short expenses on ceremony a lil (my wffe is still from a 3rd world country so..), still we did a responsible one , family helped on preparation too, with like 50-55 guests there. So yup, i would say is a good reason not to push too much with all the immigration fees that are added. IF it costs you thousands , you might be short money when the real immigration game start or a big debt to overcome.... i don't think it's that related to the number of times you guys have seen each other.. is in the solidity of proofs you can provide such as pictures , letters from (friends, family) , phone calls , testimonials and so on. ( As in we have included screenshots of the guestbook (if they want to see it in here.. we have it so...) and ppl writing congratulations, messages and all in it.)

Last edited:

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
On April 13th they updated my sponsors side to “Decision Made” and just now we finally received the SA email! 2 months later :p

Happy to finally have that!! Now for my medical!
On April 13th they updated my sponsors side to “Decision Made” and just now we finally received the SA email! 2 months later :p

Happy to finally have that!! Now for my medical!

Finally is the word , as is the word i would say yeah it's finally moving at least a lil. :p

Reactions: Jessieroberts12