Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Anyone who applied from Quebec, How long we have to wait for medical after getting CSQ ?

thanks,
Medical is done i'm waiting CSQ that's the opposite order here...

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Anyone else not received notification of transfer to visa office yet? Medical was passed more than 2 months back.

People who applied after me have even received PPRs and my application hasn't even really started since it didn't get moved to the visa office yet. Seems like for IRCC there is distinction between two PRs or citizens based on where they hail from. So much for fair and just system.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Anyone else not received notification of transfer to visa office yet? Medical was passed more than 2 months back.

People who applied after me have even received PPRs and my application hasn't even really started since it didn't get moved to the visa office yet. Seems like for IRCC there is distinction between two PRs or citizens based on where they hail from. So much for fair and just system.
You're not alone. There are many others waiting for file transfer including myself..what is your timeline btw?

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hey guys! I finally got my file transfer to NDVO!

Application sent...Feb 22
Recieved...Feb 26
AOR 1... April 2
Biometrics Request..April 3
Medical Request...April 4
Sponsor Approval...April 3
Application linked to GCKey...April 4
Biometrics Completed...April 4
Biometrics updated to GCkey...April 15
Medical Completed...April 5
Medical Passed...April 10
File Transfer..June 13

Does anyone know the rough estimate of how much time NDVO takes to process files?

jodyj21

Apr 13, 2018
I paid 14000 did it in Mandeville. The doctor had emedical system so there was no need to bring any photos .they take your pic
My Husband just did his medical in Montego Bay. They use E-medical as well but he did have to bring a passport sized photo ( but only 1, not 4 like is required for Dr's without E-medical). The cost was $14,100 but they asked if he has tattoos (which he does), so that increased the price to $16,200 I think. Not sure if having tattoos meant an additional blood test maybe?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
My Husband just did his medical in Montego Bay. They use E-medical as well but he did have to bring a passport sized photo ( but only 1, not 4 like is required for Dr's without E-medical). The cost was $14,100 but they asked if he has tattoos (which he does), so that increased the price to $16,200 I think. Not sure if having tattoos meant an additional blood test maybe?
Yes its the Hep B test they do from the same blood sample you give for other tests.

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019

We haven't received ours yet either. As my husband (the PA) is British, I assume the delay is a result of us being in the pile to send off to London VO. That is simply an assumption due to the fact that there have been no transfers to London VO yet (at least not according to the tracker).

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
We haven't received ours yet either. As my husband (the PA) is British, I assume the delay is a result of us being in the pile to send off to London VO. That is simply an assumption due to the fact that there have been no transfers to London VO yet (at least not according to the tracker).
I’m the PA and from England also. Feel like we’re waiting for LVO hence no file transfer yet :(

Reactions: vaudsama