AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
any aussies have an estimated time frame of processing at the moment for Sydney VO. (yes i know expect 12 month processing but just looking to see if other aussies can share their timelines) cheers.

Reactions: Kelsham

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
1. Mark the main checkbox on the left too since it shows you have read through what its asking. (Not valid for all though). For Medicals, you do not tick the main checkbox. The rest of which you asked (a,b & c) you can tick the main checkbox on the left. For the financial evaluation question, it asks you to write N/A next to the main checkbox without ticking it so do that.
For my own application if a whole section did not apply to me (like additional information about children) I put a single slash across the box and wrote N/A (No checkmark) and had no issues. (This does not apply to the previous relationship part or any other part where you have to reply ‘yes’ or ‘no’ since those have individual boxes so don’t cross it out).

2. On the new sheet, you copy out the form number, Name of the form then below you write the exact question number along with the alphabet (if applicable, for eg: 2b) as well as the full question you are answering. If the question needs to be answered in a table form you make the table (eg for listing things one after another exactly like in the form). Don’t mention anything on the form. Just attach the additional sheet at the end, they will check it as long as it properly mentions the form name, number and the question number with the full question written (to be on the safer side also write your name, dob, UCI and application number so that sheet does not get misplaced).
I have similar question too!!
So one of the question asks Are you and your spouse currently living together? 2 main box YES and NO,
If No then we check 2 boxes - proof of contact and - proof of sponsor’s visit (I provided both of them, so we are good with it)
So now we will not check yes because we are not living together, and then there is 3rd box underneath it - if you did not check atleast 2 boxes above
My question is we are leaving this box blank too because this one pertains to Yes option of the main box. Am I right? We would only check this 3rd box if we are living together and we cannot provide proof pertaining to 2 boxes in yes section!!!
Sorry, if I am asking too much, or if I am getting you confused.
My lawyer has confused me enough!!!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I have similar question too!!
So one of the question asks Are you and your spouse currently living together? 2 main box YES and NO,
If No then we check 2 boxes - proof of contact and - proof of sponsor’s visit (I provided both of them, so we are good with it)
So now we will not check yes because we are not living together, and then there is 3rd box underneath it - if you did not check atleast 2 boxes above
My question is we are leaving this box blank too because this one pertains to Yes option of the main box. Am I right? We would only check this 3rd box if we are living together and we cannot provide proof pertaining to 2 boxes in yes section!!!
Sorry, if I am asking too much, or if I am getting you confused.
My lawyer has confused me enough!!!
You got it right. That 3rd box only pertains to if you are living together and cannot even provide any 2 proofs from the 6 options they gave you to select. If not living together it’s compulsory you have both boxes ticked above, otherwise its almost not possible to prove genuineness of an ongoing relationship. So that 3rd box is for living together option (it even says ‘I am also providing any other evidence of cohabitation (living together as a couple) I have’

Last edited:

Rajnavi

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2019
You got it right. That 3rd box only pertains to if you are living together and cannot even provide any 2 proofs from the 6 options they gave you to select. If not living together it’s compulsory you have both boxes ticked above, otherwise its almost not possible to prove genuineness of an ongoing relationship. So that 3rd box is for living together option (it even says ‘I am also providing any other evidence of cohabitation (living together as a couple) I have’
Yes I have both boxes checked mark in No option. Have my flight ticket and have my personal conversation :)

Reactions: Krissh2179

Waggles88

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
any aussies have an estimated time frame of processing at the moment for Sydney VO. (yes i know expect 12 month processing but just looking to see if other aussies can share their timelines) cheers.
It’s not a very active thread but try sparking some conversation in the Sydney Australia forum - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-applications-through-sydney-australia-office.46958/page-195

Hopefully you’ll get some answers.

When were you transferred?

Reactions: samijade14

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
It’s not a very active thread but try sparking some conversation in the Sydney Australia forum - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thread-for-applications-through-sydney-australia-office.46958/page-195

Hopefully you’ll get some answers.

When were you transferred?
I was transferred 17 of May I think, I am waiting on my csq which I haven’t heard back about yet which is the frustrating thing. Worried it will be a long wait between now and approval I have seen people from other countries that are doing csq taking a while to be requested medical...

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I was transferred 17 of May I think, I am waiting on my csq which I haven’t heard back about yet which is the frustrating thing. Worried it will be a long wait between now and approval I have seen people from other countries that are doing csq taking a while to be requested medical...
I think you shouldn't be frustrated im still waiting transfer and letter to apply for csq so ... at least your request is done

jack59

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
We have been waiting to get the file transfer since march.. no any news from CIC.. when called the agents say that it is 12 months time frame so you are only in 5th month. Looking at the tracker it seems like nearly 90% have got their file transferred to LVO. I am sorry if the question might have been asked before but what could be the reason of file not being transferred.
App received for second time on FEB 1 first app was received in 1st week of Nov but it was returned due to missing form.

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
We have been waiting to get the file transfer since march.. no any news from CIC.. when called the agents say that it is 12 months time frame so you are only in 5th month. Looking at the tracker it seems like nearly 90% have got their file transferred to LVO. I am sorry if the question might have been asked before but what could be the reason of file not being transferred.
App received for second time on FEB 1 first app was received in 1st week of Nov but it was returned due to missing form.
What is PAs country? I’m still waiting for file transfer and my local visa office is London too

Reactions: jack59

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
I think you shouldn't be frustrated im still waiting transfer and letter to apply for csq so ... at least your request is done
Yep it is but I can be frustrated for my own application, especially since my VO has given me a deadline to upload it. So I’m worrying to have it on time. Everyone’s situation is different, I’m asking from people who are in a similar situation as me.

Reactions: Waggles88

jack59

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
What is PAs country? I’m still waiting for file transfer and my local visa office is London too
Sorry for the wrong acronym used , I mean Local Visa office! PA from Nepal.
We are in that stage where we are checking our mail every five minutes for the mail which request BR or Transfer.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
My application was also sent on nov and returned due to missing signature and second submission was on feb too.. keep me updated about yours.

jack59

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
My application was also sent on nov and returned due to missing signature and second submission was on feb too.. keep me updated about yours.
Did you get your file transfer? I used the separate receipt for biometric fee. I guess you must have used a separate one too because back in 2018 biometric was not compulsory.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Did you get your file transfer? I used the separate receipt for biometric fee. I guess you must have used a separate one too because back in 2018 biometric was not compulsory.
No my file is not transferred yet.. and yes biometrics fee was paid separately.