+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Guys, I have a question hope anyone can answer,, where does usually the biometric result is dispatch from VAC? to the applicant's Visa Office (whos processing the PA's application for PR)?

I enrolled my Biometric in Malaysia and it was dispatch to Singapore for processing - but my VO is Mississuaga..
I called Singapore and asking any update with biometric as it still not uploaded in my account, its been 2weeks since I have my Biometric done,, and they cannot give me answer "according to them" my application MUST be with them..
Did you get your biometric letter in email before you linked your application to GCKey?

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you for the link.. I tried it and it says "We did not find any biometrics for the information you provided" :( I am really worried coz I do not know if Singapore IRCC is really processing it as per VFS notification email - even if I call them and give my Biometric number - they cannot give me any information..

you need to call them again and confirm every detail from your biometric letter in one case they mismatched UCI number and biometric showing pending so please contact VFS or visit personally if its near by because in biometric letter due time is 30 days :)

Reactions: candyboop

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
you need to call them again and confirm every detail from your biometric letter in one case they mismatched UCI number and biometric showing pending so please contact VFS or visit personally if its near by because in biometric letter due time is 30 days :)
I got “completed” under biometrics on GC but no confirmation email- is that good? Completed them last week

Reactions: Sid6767

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
I got “completed” under biometrics on GC but no confirmation email- is that good? Completed them last week

yes completed is everything you need but sometimes it took long too update so that we can check on CIC website that they got biometric on our name so soon they gonna update it to completed:)

you are good to go ;)

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Nope, I linked my application to GCKEY March 27, I received Biometric Instruction letter May 16..
Once you have given your Biometrics you are safe from the 30 day deadline since you did your part they have to update it from their end but for peace of mind you can always call CIC in Canada (not Singapore) and confirm if they have received your bio.

candyboop

Apr 18, 2019
Thank you Sid.. I have talked to VAC Malaysia and according to them - they directly send all application i.e Biometric & Visa to Singapore Office for processing and NOT to the Visa office who is processing the application - which for me is Mississauga, They have also confirmed my details are correct..
Now I am coordinating with Singapore Office and asking why I still do not have Biometric details uploaded in my application. I would understand if my status is not "Completed" because it will really take a while.. but not having Biometric details uploaded in my application is very frustrating.. I can see all applicants have it same day as it was taken.. :(

Thank you Sid.. Godbless.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid6767

candyboop

Apr 18, 2019
Once you have given your Biometrics you are safe from the 30 day deadline since you did your part they have to update it from their end but for peace of mind you can always call CIC in Canada (not Singapore) and confirm if they have received your bio.
Thank you Krissh, that is what I am also thinking every time I am being anxious about this Biometric part "I already did my part" LOL, and sometimes if anyone who is responding to any of my queries - it gives me relief the way I am getting some infos - rather than being clueless.. Thank you and God Speed.. :)

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thank you Krissh, that is what I am also thinking every time I am being anxious about this Biometric part "I already did my part" LOL, and sometimes if anyone who is responding to any of my queries - it gives me relief the way I am getting some infos - rather than being clueless.. Thank you and God Speed.. :)
No worries. Its a stressful process. Pray you get through it swiftly :)

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
I haven't received any mail to indicate that they have started processing the application. The last email i received from cic stated that it's transfered to kvo. I hope we'll hear something soon

When you log in ECAS your line 2 on PA side should change to.. we started processing ... That's your AOR2

Reactions: Alibless

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
File was transferred from Mississauga vo to Dakar vo today after medicals, bio and SA approved about 2.5 months ago. Background check in process for almost 3 months, not sure what going on

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
File was transferred from Mississauga vo to Dakar vo today after medicals, bio and SA approved about 2.5 months ago. Background check in process for almost 3 months, not sure what going on
BGC can take much longer than 3 months. We went 7 before we heard anything.

Reactions: Gax

candyboop

Apr 18, 2019
Oh yeah it does...i actually just notice that update..
"We started processing. XXX application on May 15, 2019".
Wooot thank you:)
Hello, when did you receive your transfer email? is it before your line 2 change to "We started processing" or after? if it is after - how long from your line 2 changes? thanks.. :)

Reactions: Alibless