+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I posted this is another thread so have a read if your file has not been transferred yet. May make sense to some.

‘Hi there. So I dont know how much I can help in calming your nerves but I can try to make an estimated guess on why the file transfer for you all is taking time. I attribute it to 3 reasons.
1.The PA is from a country where its tedious for the Canadian Government to get info on your Criminality (Even though we submit PCCs, they still do get in contact with the agencies in the PA’s home country. Of course if you have lived in more than one country and if its also Tedious for those other countries, it adds further to the delay. (I can give my example, I lived in NZ for 2 and a half years long back and according to the conditions on the checklist was not needed to submit my PCC for Nz and was not asked for it as its relatively easier for Canada to do so directly through info sharing deal they have. However, since NZ govt takes around 20 business days to get back with the PCC, my file transfer was delayed when people who filed their application around my time got their transfers. I made a rough guess on when my file should be transferred based on the above info and the guess was correct as it did get transferred on the 18th Day of the 20 days I had kept as a deadline for transfer [personal guess]). So its not really the Canadian government delaying the processing but PA’s own.
2.Your file has been chosen for security screening. I wont go in detail about why you get selected. The reasons are many and some unfair (check anatomy of a Background Check post on forum, specifically the Security Screening Section, you’ll know what I am saying...) So for those of you who have no travel history or seems like a straight forward case, this could be it.
3. This one’s the simplest reason I feel and quite possibly the true reason in most cases. That your file is not easy enough (according to them) to be processed in Canada and needs to be transferred to a local VO. Now most local VO’s are slow compared to Mississauga and have crazy workloads (Mexico, New Delhi, London) to name a few. So your file is grouped with a bunch of others to be sent for further processing there but that takes quite a few months. (For eg: Mexico VO, the trends show that all applications that are in queue for being transferred there for processing have a minimum wait time of 5 months).

So I may be wrong too and this is just an idea of what might be the reasons for delays in transfers. I hope it may help clear things out if it makes sense to any of your cases. I wish you all the best and hope and pray you get transferred soon too!’

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Update: GC table Final DEcision Made.

Review of eligibility-Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.Help
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your background check was completed.
Final decision-Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Chetna92

May 26, 2019
Hi my sister's send from Canada to India for further process, notifications shows on 14 may file is processing kindly let me know how much time it will take.

Waggles88

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Update: GC table Final DEcision Made.

Review of eligibility-Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.Help
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your background check was completed.
Final decision-Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congrats!!

Reactions: megs08

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Timeline:
File received 14feb
Medical done 22april
Biometric done 8May
Decision made 17May
Passport req 21May
Passport submitted
Passport received 30May
M feel so happy....it only took around 3months and my outland PR process is completed...
when did u get AOR?

Plk_jr

May 31, 2019
Hey i have applied for spousal open work permit from india my husband currently in canada on post graduation open work permit.
I have applied on 27th april 2019
Biometric on 7th may 2019
After that through web form i send my medical
But i didn't receive any update from embassy
Need help..
Thank you in advance for your help

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hey i have applied for spousal open work permit from india my husband currently in canada on post graduation open work permit.
I have applied on 27th april 2019
Biometric on 7th may 2019
After that through web form i send my medical
But i didn't receive any update from embassy
Need help..
Thank you in advance for your help

You just need to wait☺

Klint

May 17, 2019
got PPR
here is timeline
RECEIVED - 13th March
AOR - 11th April
SA - 29th April
BIO FEE REQUEST - 30th April
MOVED TO VISA OFFICE MISSUSAGA - 1st May
MEDICAL REQUEST - 2nd May
MECIAL GIVEN - 3rd May
BIO REQUEST - 8th May
MEDICAL PASSED - 9th May
BIO GIVEN - 13th May
BIO PASSED - 13th May
DECISION MADE - 28th May
PPR - 30th May :)
Got DM last wed. But havent receive PPR. What does your ecas say? Does it say they started processing your app on May 28th?

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I posted this is another thread so have a read if your file has not been transferred yet. May make sense to some.

‘Hi there. So I dont know how much I can help in calming your nerves but I can try to make an estimated guess on why the file transfer for you all is taking time. I attribute it to 3 reasons.
1.The PA is from a country where its tedious for the Canadian Government to get info on your Criminality (Even though we submit PCCs, they still do get in contact with the agencies in the PA’s home country. Of course if you have lived in more than one country and if its also Tedious for those other countries, it adds further to the delay. (I can give my example, I lived in NZ for 2 and a half years long back and according to the conditions on the checklist was not needed to submit my PCC for Nz and was not asked for it as its relatively easier for Canada to do so directly through info sharing deal they have. However, since NZ govt takes around 20 business days to get back with the PCC, my file transfer was delayed when people who filed their application around my time got their transfers. I made a rough guess on when my file should be transferred based on the above info and the guess was correct as it did get transferred on the 18th Day of the 20 days I had kept as a deadline for transfer [personal guess]). So its not really the Canadian government delaying the processing but PA’s own.
2.Your file has been chosen for security screening. I wont go in detail about why you get selected. The reasons are many and some unfair (check anatomy of a Background Check post on forum, specifically the Security Screening Section, you’ll know what I am saying...) So for those of you who have no travel history or seems like a straight forward case, this could be it.
3. This one’s the simplest reason I feel and quite possibly the true reason in most cases. That your file is not easy enough (according to them) to be processed in Canada and needs to be transferred to a local VO. Now most local VO’s are slow compared to Mississauga and have crazy workloads (Mexico, New Delhi, London) to name a few. So your file is grouped with a bunch of others to be sent for further processing there but that takes quite a few months. (For eg: Mexico VO, the trends show that all applications that are in queue for being transferred there for processing have a minimum wait time of 5 months).

So I may be wrong too and this is just an idea of what might be the reasons for delays in transfers. I hope it may help clear things out if it makes sense to any of your cases. I wish you all the best and hope and pray you get transferred soon too!’

Ouch .. up to 5 months (Mexico one) before been transferred, serious ?!? just cause VO is too overloaded ? Gosh... i hope not to be in this situation then.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Got DM last wed. But havent receive PPR. What does your ecas say? Does it say they started processing your app on May 28th?
They pretty much specify the day before dm. So his would be the 27th. Same as mine. You’re ppr should come in the evening today Canadian Time or first thing Monday.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
as what i've read on another thread :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Means the real thing is started there, so when you have those 2 messages seems good sign, that doesn't say how much time its gonna take but that shows they are working on it...