+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Guys
I am feb applicant.
Mu file was received beginning of feb,
Medicals and bio done and passed.
Since then no transfer yet!! I am getting crazy and need to know why! And why my file still residing in Sydney!
I dont know what does that mean or indication of what?
I can see also that most of Jan and Feb applicants got their files transfered. So whats wrong with my file :( why they keep it still in Sydney all that!
I find it useless to call them, customer service agents wont give better answer than: we r still processing ur application!
What hold them after receiving SA, medicals and bio and all done? Whats wrong? Why they keep my file? Should i order CGMS notes to better understand what happening or should i wait! Overthinking kills...
My situation is exactly same as yours.biometrics and medical done but file has not been transferred yet.

Last edited:

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
My situation is exactly same as yours.biometrics and medical done but file has not been transferred yet.
Count me in too... i really don't get the game they play right now still the same 3 lines on ECAS ... nothing moved still waiting that CSQ Apply invitation

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Same with me...its quite frustrating but ive heard from people that i spoke to that say that if your file doesnt move mid way through then towards the end of the process everything speeds up and comes all together..so hang in there..i know its super frustrating but not much we can do except wait

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Same with me...its quite frustrating but ive heard from people that i spoke to that say that if your file doesnt move mid way through then towards the end of the process everything speeds up and comes all together..so hang in there..i know its super frustrating but not much we can do except wait
But it's totally uncertain when will our file come to an end.

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Uploaded additional documents on March 28th after they requested. Still says on GC “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded”. Anyone know if this ever changes to “we are reviewing them”?

Reactions: Sid6767

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Just checked the GC Key today and current status says "Application/profile update" but no changes when I went ahead to view the detailed status and messages. Hopefully, will get some update from CIC.
it will take a few hours for the update to appear.. crossfingers for the good news...