+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Yes i received that email april first, but after that no more email until now..
It’s a waiting game from now on ... Sometimes they wait till nearer the end I believe so the results are valid for longer, but there’s no set way they do this. Anyday now we could get our requests. As hard as it is, im trying to not think about it everyday, that way I don’t drive myself crazy :p

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Did anyone that did there medical in Jamaica paid the dr. And the lab separately,also did you have to submit the the medical info sheet via IRCC by youself and the dr submit the results via E.medical

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Did anyone that did there medical in Jamaica paid the dr. And the lab separately,also did you have to submit the the medical info sheet via IRCC by youself and the dr submit the results via E.medical
Yes I did mine In mandeville got a sheet of paper to mail to the embassy. It didn't make sense to me but I mailed it anyways

JAMAL007

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Jordan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Please Help

Will the Sponsor receive any communication by email from the CIC about the approval of his sponsorship? I did not receive any thing even my wife (to be sponsored) has received medical request???.

When the sponsor can link the sponsorship application to his ECAS account?

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Hey my hubby did his medical in Kingston and he paid one fee for both exams and the doctor uploaded the results about a week after. We didn't have to do anything

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hey my hubby did his medical in Kingston and he paid one fee for both exams and the doctor uploaded the results about a week after. We didn't have to do anything
Wow! Mandeville and Mobay makes you upload paper work and they said they will send the result in about 7 to 10 days.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Have you had a email stating that they received your payment?
We had our request for payment on April 9th, and today got the email saying they received the payment and transferring it to appropriate officer. So now they’ve officially received it, it could be any day.
we haven't an email stating they received the payment. Hmmm. I will double check my email

craftydev

Apr 4, 2019
Can somebody please help us out? We made a mistake on the sponsor approval form and after receiving an email, sent the replacement document through the web form (as instructed in the email) last Wed (Apr 03). We got the acknowledgement that it was received last Fri (Apr 05). We have still not gotten any sponsor approval notification. Does anybody know how long it takes for the agent to review the new document? Should we mail in the hard copy as well or patiently wait? The email had said that going through the web would be fastest.
Since this forum has helped me quite a bit, I'm going to post an update to this. After posting my updated sponsor approval form, it took around a week for things to start moving. I got my BR on Mon (Apr 15), MR on Tue (Apr 16) and SA on Wed (Apr 17). So, the key, as has been emphasized over here a lot, is patience.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Please Help

Will the Sponsor receive any communication by email from the CIC about the approval of his sponsorship? I did not receive any thing even my wife (to be sponsored) has received medical request???.

When the sponsor can link the sponsorship application to his ECAS account?
Yes, normally the sponsor receives an email directly informing you that you are approved. You can check on your sponsorship application in eCAS by using your application number and your (the sponsor's) last name, date of birth and place of birth.

hahajklol

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, just posting my timeline here. I'm the sponsor (Canadian citizen, from British Columbia). Application is "Outland (Applying Within Canada)" ... The application was forwarded to Mississauga CPC today - I believe this would be a good thing in most cases? Anyone else have experience with this? We also got the biometrics fee refunded, I assume because we don't have to do it since the PA is living in Canada at the time of applying (but won't stay in Canada for the whole application process).

PA Country: Netherlands
Class: Family (Spouse - Outland applicant, applying from within Canada)
Application Sent: February 16, 2019
Application Received: February 18, 2019
Biometric Fee Refund ($85): March 24, 2019
Acknowledgment of Receipt 1: March 25, 2019
Medical Request: March 26, 2019
Sponsor Approval: March 26, 2019
Medical Passed: April 2, 2019
Application Forwarded to Mississauga CPC: April 17, 2019

Vista2008

Mar 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-03-2019
Med's Request
26-03-2019
Hi,

My spouse did her medical request in India on April 11th and her biometric on April 12th, however, I have yet to receive any update that she passed her medical and biometric. How long does it usually take? I'm a bit worried because the medical letter gave us 30 days and that ends April 25th, which is fast approaching. What happens if it doesn't update by the 25th. Is there any way I can make sure that she has met the deadline because I'm kind of scared they could reject the whole case if it passes the deadline without a satisfactory reason.

Thank You!

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone, just posting my timeline here. I'm the sponsor (Canadian citizen, from British Columbia). Application is "Outland (Applying Within Canada)" ... The application was forwarded to Mississauga CPC today - I believe this would be a good thing in most cases? Anyone else have experience with this? We also got the biometrics fee refunded, I assume because we don't have to do it since the PA is living in Canada at the time of applying (but won't stay in Canada for the whole application process).

PA Country: Netherlands
Class: Family (Spouse - Outland applicant, applying from within Canada)
Application Sent: February 16, 2019
Application Received: February 18, 2019
Biometric Fee Refund ($85): March 24, 2019
Acknowledgment of Receipt 1: March 25, 2019
Medical Request: March 26, 2019
Sponsor Approval: March 26, 2019
Medical Passed: April 2, 2019
Application Forwarded to Mississauga CPC: April 17, 2019
That’s so interesting ... we applied Outland but I’m in Canada (I’m the PA) and we got the request to pay the biometric fee last Tuesday. We thought I’d be exempt but you’re not if you applied Outland. Few people in January group who are Within Canada but applied Outland got asked to do their biometrics too

JASSDHINDSA89

Dec 17, 2016
Hi,

My spouse did her medical request in India on April 11th and her biometric on April 12th, however, I have yet to receive any update that she passed her medical and biometric. How long does it usually take? I'm a bit worried because the medical letter gave us 30 days and that ends April 25th, which is fast approaching. What happens if it doesn't update by the 25th. Is there any way I can make sure that she has met the deadline because I'm kind of scared they could reject the whole case if it passes the deadline without a satisfactory reason.

Thank You!

Hi don’t worry, it happened to my wife also. It took 12 days for medical update and 11 days for bio metric.

Reactions: Vista2008