+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AGGG

Apr 16, 2019
Hi there.. i paid my wife biometric last march 26, but until now i did not get any letter from cic to do her biometric, why it take soo long? Is there anybody have same situation?
Hey , Same here , Paid biometric fees on March 27th but haven't heard anything after that.

Cat12

Feb 26, 2019
hi guys ,
My application has been sent to VO in Vienna on 16.04.2019. but I never got medical request? anyone in the same situation? usually it suppose to be medical pass and then transfered to VO ... but my situation is weird. ;/

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Can you believe my husband went to do his medical today. The dr sent me an email and tells me to forward it to the ircc. And status on his app says in complete

Reactions: pinkribbons01

Toping

Feb 7, 2019
Not yet , I am waiting till 20th April as that was the deadline given to me for fees submission , Hoping to get something soon , Did you try calling ?
I tried call them today but their line to busy, i was unable yo get in.. maybe try again tomorrow..

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Are you able to sign into Sponsor ECAS? I have not gotten SA approval and I am having a tough time trying to sign in with SA info, it's not recognizing. Do we have to wait until SA approval to be able to log in?
Hey janeth..!! I didn’t have prblem to login with my sa Ecas rit away when I got AoR , I used the application number , dob, place of birth . And I haven’t receive sa approval yet..

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi there.. i paid my wife biometric last march 26, but until now i did not get any letter from cic to do her biometric, why it take soo long? Is there anybody have same situation?
I also paid on March 26, I actually asked that same question earlier today. Hope we he something soon

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hello I am new here but I will like to ask about my application before sending...i am a Nigerian and my husband is a Ghanaian but resides in Canada...i have applied 3times for study permit and it got rejected before we got married..i want to know will it affect my application for spouse or is it a good thing?

Toping

Feb 7, 2019
I also paid on March 26, I actually asked that same question earlier today. Hope we he something soon
It just weird because my friend paid on march 26 too but after
its weird because some people got message right away after few days.. but anyways just wait..

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Have you had a email stating that they received your payment?
We had our request for payment on April 9th, and today got the email saying they received the payment and transferring it to appropriate officer. So now they’ve officially received it, it could be any day.

Toping

Feb 7, 2019
Have you had a email stating that they received your payment?
We had our request for payment on April 9th, and today got the email saying they received the payment and transferring it to appropriate officer. So now they’ve officially received it, it could be any day.
Yes i received that email april first, but after that no more email until now..