+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

raftar

Apr 9, 2019
Hey Guys,
Sponsoring my wife for PR (outland). She had previously applied for visitor's visa and gave her biometrics. We thought she wouldn't need to do biometric again and didn't pay the biometric fee. But today she received an e-mail asking to pay for biometric.
How much of a delay do you think this adds to our application?

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I haven't gotten the medical request yet, so I'm not sure. The Applicant is actually my mom and the Sponsor is my dad. I'm their representative and doing the process on their behalf. I'll let you know as soon as I get the medical request for my mom and she gets the cost! I'm guessing it may depend on which doctor your husband goes to though.

There are a few other Jamaican applicants on here, perhaps they can shed some light.
I paid 14000 did it in Mandeville. The doctor had emedical system so there was no need to bring any photos .they take your pic

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I submitted the webform to correct the gender in Biometrics and medical request letter. Its been 8 business days but no replies. Where do they send new documents? gckey or to email?

Just found out my spouse gmail storage space is full from last week and because of that she didnt receive any email. I cleared up the space and came to know if your email storage is full then sender emails are rebounced and they had to send it again.

I asked her to call Biometric center and hospital to book an appointment and let know the case. is it ok?
I guess you guys dont have any suggestion.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Do you know if there is emedical system in mobay
I think there is but it's best if you call and clarify.

City: Montego Bay
Name: Rosemary King-Douglas
Address: Elohim Medical,
Shop Gb, 9-11 St. James Street,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone:
(876) 971-8201
Spoken Languages: English

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Since my husband is is Jamaica do I have to email him the medical form and the bio form. Once I pay the bio does my husband too have to pay
Yes just email the forms to him.. No only one payment is required. But ensure you upload the receipt online first.