+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
thanx for the ones who replied to me before about the relation ship and sponsor approval , its more clear now .

Unfortunately our application was returned on 4 April and it was received on 25 Feb .They said one of the documents we did an electronic signature just typed my name and apparently they wanted a real signature so it was returned and there is new application forms so now i am updating them and will sign then send to my husband then he will sign and apply again :(
so now we will be April applicants hope things go smooth and wish for u all the best
I believe there was a form that required a typed signature, but then also needed to be signed by hand after you print it out. I almost overlooked it. Triple check everything and you should be fine this time, best of luck

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have been trawling through this thread over the last few days but can't seem to find the answer I am looking for. I am certain that someone had this same question earlier, but perhaps it was in a different thread! Sorry in advance if this is repeated!

My husband (the PA) received an email to his email address asking for the biometrics, but it has yet to appear on secure key, despite the fact that the medical request (which came a day later) is already appearing on there. I assume that this is just a matter of the website being a bit behind, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? If so, once the biometrics were done, did the message "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" change to having been completed?

Thanks lovelies! Much appreciated!

yemenia

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
I believe there was a form that required a typed signature, but then also needed to be signed by hand after you print it out. I almost overlooked it. Triple check everything and you should be fine this time, best of luck
thank you for your replay, yh i checked now all places that i can type my name in and then after printing i will sign also
did u get your SA, if yes can u answer this question or anyone else who got their SA

when i am now updating and validating to sign i read this question again and want to make sure what it means cuz we wrote it NO and it says clearly that if the question is no then the sponsor is not eligible so we want to know more what it means by this question and should we write it as a yes cuz he has pr and he is living in Canada and i'm his wife living in Yemen .
application imm1344e
Sponsor Eligibility Assessment
it says if u answer any questions from 1 to 4 with a No then you are not eligible and the question we want to make sure is question number 3
Are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class?

so should it be a Yes or a No please people who got their sponsor approval answer this cuz i want to validate and sign today so that i can send them back to him.

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
thanx for the ones who replied to me before about the relation ship and sponsor approval , its more clear now .

Unfortunately our application was returned on 4 April and it was received on 25 Feb .They said one of the documents we did an electronic signature just typed my name and apparently they wanted a real signature so it was returned and there is new application forms so now i am updating them and will sign then send to my husband then he will sign and apply again :(
so now we will be April applicants hope things go smooth and wish for u all the best
Hi yemenia, so sorry about the returned application. Can i just ask when they did mail it out if they had a date stamped on the envelope or the letter? You should be fine. Some applications in january takes only 3 months to process the whole thing. Hopefully your's gets the same treatment next time!

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
when i am now updating and validating to sign i read this question again and want to make sure what it means cuz we wrote it NO and it says clearly that if the question is no then the sponsor is not eligible so we want to know more what it means by this question and should we write it as a yes cuz he has pr and he is living in Canada and i'm his wife living in Yemen .

application imm1344e
it says if u answer any questions from 1 to 4 with a No then you are not eligible and the question we want to make sure is question number 3
Are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class?

so should it be a Yes or a No please people who got their sponsor approval answer this cuz i want to validate and sign today so that i can send them back to him.
The sponsor Fills this section and it should be YES

Family class requirements
Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada can sponsor the following members of their family: spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner (opposite or same-sex), dependent children, parents, grand-parents, children adopted from abroad, and under specific circumstances, other relatives.

Shivaliwalia

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have been trawling through this thread over the last few days but can't seem to find the answer I am looking for. I am certain that someone had this same question earlier, but perhaps it was in a different thread! Sorry in advance if this is repeated!

My husband (the PA) received an email to his email address asking for the biometrics, but it has yet to appear on secure key, despite the fact that the medical request (which came a day later) is already appearing on there. I assume that this is just a matter of the website being a bit behind, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else? If so, once the biometrics were done, did the message "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" change to having been completed?

Hey we also have same issue. My hubby gave his medical n biometrics aftr we got email on 1st april. His medicals is showing as passed n for biometrics its showing not requested but there is a date on which he did biometrics n it shows an expiry date too but not in status. He gave his biometrics in abudhabi. Where did u submit?

Reactions: vaudsama

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
thank you for your replay, yh i checked now all places that i can type my name in and then after printing i will sign also
did u get your SA, if yes can u answer this question or anyone else who got their SA

application imm1344e

It's definitely Yes answer. It's yes, because you're applying under a family class (I think, since you're in Yemen). That is what this question is about.

"in Canada class" you (PA) must stay in Canada when you apply for PR, but you're in Yemen. It's not about the sponsor.
I think NO is the right answer.
@Saki_A You're giving wrongful advice. Based on this advice other person's application can be rejected. Please, don't do it if you are not sure what you're talking about. It's even stated above, if you answer "no" to any of the questions 1-4, you are not eligible to be a sponsor. And you're suggesting to say no so they are not eligible.

Reactions: yemenia

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Thanks! Phoned CIC on Friday and they confirmed it can take a couple weeks after AOR. So happy!
Great news ! Means now they have all enough to do the verification.

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

JASSDHINDSA89

Dec 17, 2016
Hello everyone!

Yeah same thing happened to us, my wife even got her bio metric done on 1st April 2019. It is still showing the same and it’s not updated yet. They say some times it takes 10 days to update the bio metric results.

Reactions: Shivaliwalia

Saki_A

Feb 12, 2019
It's definitely Yes answer. It's yes, because you're applying under a family class (I think, since you're in Yemen). That is what this question is about.

@Saki_A You're giving wrongful advice. Based on this advice other person's application can be rejected. Please, don't do it if you are not sure what you're talking about. It's even stated above, if you answer "no" to any of the questions 1-4, you are not eligible to be a sponsor. And you're suggesting to say no so they are not eligible.
I'm so sorry about that .
and thank you for your advice !

Reactions: yemenia and alaria