+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
tonight, I was able to link my account! hoping to receive my AOR1 soon. just thought I'd give it a shot. :)

Application Sent: 26 Jan 2019
Application Received: 01 Feb 2019
AOR1: waiting- account linked on: 03/11/2019
Biometrics Request:
SA:
Medical Request:
Medical Passed:
Biometrics Complete:
AOR2:
PPR:

springtocanada

Feb 13, 2019
tonight, I was able to link my account! hoping to receive my AOR1 soon. just thought I'd give it a shot. :)

Biometrics Request:
SA:
Medical Request:
Medical Passed:
Biometrics Complete:
AOR2:
PPR:
Congratulations to the first recipient of Feb 2019 :).

Pl share with everyone what steps you took to link application?

Cheers,

Reactions: svilli

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019

Biometrics Request:
SA:
Medical Request:
Medical Passed:
Biometrics Complete:
AOR2:
PPR:
Perfect! you'll get a AOR in a day to two

Reactions: timbitpep

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Wait, when do you get the ECAS and reciept number?
Hi. Is the receipt number to be used in checking ECAS is from the receipt when an applicant pays for the processing fee and RPRF?Thanks.
Yes, it begins with an R and then has 9 digits I beleive. Some people are lucky and can get onto their application using this before AOR is sent.

Reactions: jeane_libatin

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sponsored my wife for PR. In this case, i am a sponsor and my wife is Principal Applicant. Whose details I should enter when try to link the application?

When i submitted the application, all the pages are A4 sheet but my wife signed and sent the pages as A5 paper (little bit longer than A4 sheet). So, where ever my wife's (PA) signature required, those pages are A5 sheet. It wont be a problem. Right?

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks! hopefully others hear something soon!

in February, I created an account here. after which, it gave me the option of linking my application. I kept trying but didn't have any luck until today.

I used my receipt number from my payment to link the account. I listed number of applicants as 2 (one for me as PA, one for husband as Sponsor).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
I don't see any option to use payment receipt number to link the application. How did you do that?

jack59

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Application received in FEB 1 nothing in ECAS, no AOR, cannot link application. Making me nervous because this is the second time I am applying. First time was in november but my file was returned for missing a country specific document..

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Application received in FEB 1 nothing in ECAS, no AOR, cannot link application. Making me nervous because this is the second time I am applying. First time was in november but my file was returned for missing a country specific document..
It's not uncommon for outland AORs to take 2-3 months.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto

Biometrics Request:
SA:
Medical Request:
Medical Passed:
Biometrics Complete:
AOR2:
PPR:
Hi,

Could you please help me understand how to link an account without the AOR? Also, does it have to be PA's account that is linked or can it be Sponsor's account also? What account exactly is this?

Apologies for being behind the 8-ball on this compared to others.

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
biometrics requested! scheduled for March 22.

Hi,

Could you please help me understand how to link an account without the AOR? Also, does it have to be PA's account that is linked or can it be Sponsor's account also? What account exactly is this?

Apologies for being behind the 8-ball on this compared to others.
I used my information (PA) to link the application to my account. this is the website that I created my account on. This account links correspondence between you and the IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Impatient1

timbitpep

Jan 20, 2019
NY
Category........
FAM
Based on the tracker data, someone with a nickname Sana got an AOR today, an app received January 31
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1198672673

I'm not saying anything, but there's a chance we'll see first February AORs tomorrow. Considering @timbitpep already reported linking an account yesterday.
I'm hoping so, too! I've been able to link my account and gotten a biometrics letter, but still no AOR1! ;-) (no prior emails asking me to link my account or anything.)

Bonne Chance!

Reactions: svilli

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I'm hoping so, too! I've been able to link my account and gotten a biometrics letter, but still no AOR1! ;-) (no prior emails asking me to link my account or anything.)

Bonne Chance!
Please check your junk or spam folder. I've read cases when folks had been waiting for an AOR for a few weeks and then realized it was sitting all that time in a junk folder. And I don't know if you're a sponsor or a PA. AOR is coming to a sponsor's email. So please check all junks for all email addresses :D And you can also check eCAS.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019