+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
I am not too sure on that. I printed all forms from the website in January so I don’t believe I used any from June. I would suggest sending them a message on Facebook messenger or Twitter if you can....much faster than trying to call or send a web form. If June was the last time the two forms were updated before February then yes that would mean they would be accepted as they would be the most previous version however I am not sure when they were last updated before February. Sorry I can’t be of more help. Good luck!
When I started working in December after my marriage it was June form then. Not sure when they have started changing the document again in December.

Reactions: jeane_libatin

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
What I understand from this if I have submitted the application before February change then my recent one would be June

goodtimes12

Feb 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

Applied Outland Spousal PR for my wife in India. Here are my timelines

Application sent: 15th Feb 2019
Application Delivered: 19th Feb 2019
AOR :

Note: As per my discussion with CIC agent they are currently reviewing the applications that were received on October 9th 2018.

Last edited:

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Outland Applicant. Spouse in Pak

Received in Sydney: 8th Feb 2019
AOR: waiting

Now I'm reading on this forum that the checklist was updated recently. I had all the forms from Nov 2018, but I do not remember if I had a later version of the checklist or not. If they return an application do they return it within a couple of weeks of receiving it?

Reactions: jeane_libatin

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Can't wait to see some updates in this forum! I'm expecting we should start getting something beginning 3rd week of March!

Payal Thakkar

Feb 6, 2019
HELLO

I am currently on my post graduated work permit and elegible to apply for my PR as well but before i applt for my PR i want to get my spouse here on work permit as and once he comes we both can apply for the PR
is it ok if i do this??

Also we are just engaged now i will go next month for my marriage and we will do a court marriage so can i come back and apply directly for his work permit or i have to wait?? is there any time gap required between marriage and application of work permit for spouse??

please update me

thank you

springtocanada

Feb 13, 2019
Message posted by @melylags in Jan 2019 outland group - Hi all,
We were able to view the ECAS 'In Progress' status earlier today, and just received AOR1. Our application was received in Sydney on January 18.

Feb 2019 you are almost there!

Reactions: bruceg

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Hello everyone!

App sent: Feb 26
App delivered: Feb 28

I’m the sponsor, Canadian citizen and my husband is from Jamaica. Hoping everything goes smoothly
Can’t wait to see some updates from you all

Reactions: StayAway

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
I was looking through some old forums and there was mentioning of being “streamlined” if your application is low risk and straight forward. So they will process at Mississauga if they feel it is low risk and can process it quicker. And usually Visa Excempt applicants get processed there.
Wonder if this is still correct?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I was looking through some old forums and there was mentioning of being “streamlined” if your application is low risk and straight forward. So they will process at Mississauga if they feel it is low risk and can process it quicker. And usually Visa Excempt applicants get processed there.
Wonder if this is still correct?
Nah, wouldn't count on it. Streamlining, yes, likely, but it appeared that CPC M used to only take visa exempt applicants. That changed. The whole VO debacle at the end of the day is largely just about workload balancing.

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Nah, wouldn't count on it. Streamlining, yes, likely, but it appeared that CPC M used to only take visa exempt applicants. That changed. The whole VO debacle at the end of the day is largely just about workload balancing.
So how much work is demanded for the application that they receive?

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Not sure what you're asking
You mentioned the work load balance. So im presuming that they see how complicated/uncomplicated a application is, and then either process within Canada or send overseas. It seems that most easy applications are processed at Missisauga

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You mentioned the work load balance. So im presuming that they see how complicated/uncomplicated a application is, and then either process within Canada or send overseas. It seems that most easy applications are processed at Missisauga
No, that's definitely not true. Married, Irish husband, outland inside Canada, no dependents, no criminal record, etc etc, sent to LVO instead of CPC Ottawa (who was processing at the time). Ending up taking 11m. It is not at all uncommon for straightforward apps to be transferred outside of Canada. It's not just based on if you have a straightforward application, it depends on workloads of various VOs.