+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
On

Can someone add me to the group? Because I cannot see anything on this link
If you copy the link and paste it in your browser, it will show you the link to the group and if you click you can add yourself :) (You can also hold down the link for a few seconds on excel sheet and will be given the option to open link.)

Cat12

Feb 26, 2019
If you copy the link and paste it in your browser, it will show you the link to the group and if you click you can add yourself :) (You can also hold down the link for a few seconds on excel sheet and will be given the option to open link.)
I got it thank you :)

Reactions: Krissh2179

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Good news - was able to pull up the application in ECAS today with the UCI. So for anyone like myself who has a UCI because they bounced the first application, you might be able to see things. Of course all it says is received now, but it's progress.
Have you received your AOR?

Last edited:

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Nope. Got the UCI from the letter they sent me in February rejecting the November application for not having all the paperwork

I was also rejected on November but I just resubmitted by feb 12.. I hope I would be able to link up on ECAS. Pls when did you resubmit?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Pls go to the previous page and search for "WhatsApp"
I would appreciate it if you help me with the page number because I have searched every nooks and crannies on this trend I can’t find any WhatsApp link..
Thank you

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Good day everyone,
Sponsor: Ontario PA: Philippines

Our application - sent Feb 22 via UPS to Sydney, NS
Delivered - Feb 25, received signed by Scott

will patiently wait for more updates. God bless us all..

Reactions: Krissh2179

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
Hello! Wandered here from the November thread. Timing to date: delivery of package Nov 27, return of package due to a missing form Feb 4. New package delivered Feb 18. Will see where I end up in the queue :). US application
Originally, december but returemed after 4 days of getting AOR(jan29) received package feb11 Sent back feb.15 and was recieved feb18. Hoping for the best!

Reactions: svilli

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
SAme here! I was devastated my package was received first week of November 2018. According to an officer I was supposed to send it to Mississauga and then was returned to me because it should've been Nova Scotia. I sent it the next day and then it was received November 29, 2018. My package was returned again because I was missing the additional family information form. I was so devastated and sad because it meant that I had to start from Zero again. I sent my application again and it was received February 18, 2019. Hopefully, this time is the last time I sent this package.
You're the second person i've encountered in this thread that has returned application, re submitted and received again at Feb18. I'm the third one i guess . Lol

Reactions: zeebah and Muhyy90