+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Received AOR on March 21st
Got asked for additional documents March 27th and uploaded those March 28th.
Still waiting for SA and MR, hoping that we hear news next week as it’s been 5 days today that they received the additional information and it takes them 5 days to review that.
Wonder why SA is taking so long? My sponsor earns very well, has been at the same company for 13 years and has an awesome Work background. No criminal record. Guess some CIC officers are slower than others maybe?

Caron95

Feb 16, 2019
Received AOR on March 21st
Got asked for additional documents March 27th and uploaded those March 28th.
Still waiting for SA and MR, hoping that we hear news next week as it’s been 5 days today that they received the additional information and it takes them 5 days to review that.
Wonder why SA is taking so long? My sponsor earns very well, has been at the same company for 13 years and has an awesome Work background. No criminal record. Guess some CIC officers are slower than others maybe?
Yh I really have no idea what determines if, hopefully they will pick up the pace for you

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Yh I really have no idea what determines if, hopefully they will pick up the pace for you
I’m sure they will. Have to remind myself that it’s only been 2 weeks since AOR and SA can come through weeks later. I’m sure next week we will hear news. They asked for the additional documents which made as assured that they are working on our case :)

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I’m sure they will. Have to remind myself that it’s only been 2 weeks since AOR and SA can come through weeks later. I’m sure next week we will hear news. They asked for the additional documents which made as assured that they are working on our case :)
They do their verifications i guess to be sure of the validity of the documents

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got mail today that my application transferred to CPC-Mississauga office. It seems like my spouse got AOR mail instead of me.

Also, I submitted the Web form to correct the gender in BR and medical request. its a 5th day and didnt hear anything from them so far.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Application step

Current status
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello, Has anyone noticed that their background check was in progress from the very beginning? I am confused about how this works. I see some applicants background check has not started while others have started.

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Application step

Current status
Review of eligibility:
Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello, Has anyone noticed that their background check was in progress from the very beginning? I am confused about how this works. I see some applicants background check has not started while others have started.
Mines been in process since the beginning too!!

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
i guess it's mostly the same for all.. The time they start the verification of documents.. it's started.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Application step

Current status
Review of eligibility:

Ours has been in process from the beginning too.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Permanent residency timeline Outland:
PA- Jamaica citizen & US student

Application sent: February 18th
Application received: February 20th
AOR: March 26th
Biometric request: March 26th
Background check in process: March 26th
Sponsor approval: March 27th
Medical request: March 27th
Biometric done: March 28th
Medical done: April 1st
File transferred: April 4th to Mississauga
That was fast I hope I get through as fast. I applied Feb 19th received feb22nd. Aor March 28th. Account says processing. Waiting patiently. I am in Canada and my husband is in Jamaica

arfeenh

Mar 4, 2019
Application step

Current status
Review of eligibility:

Mine is like that from the beginning as well.

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Ours has been in process from the beginning too.
Hi, just wondering what's "biometric passed" means!
In my GCKey account it says Biometric given: 1st April 2019 and valid until 1st April 2029, nowhere it says biometric passed.

and in the status it says

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Hi, just wondering what's "biometric passed" means!
In my GCKey account it says Biometric given: 1st April 2019 and valid until 1st April 2029, nowhere it says biometric passed.

and in the status it says
Its because they haven't requested Bio-metrics as yet that's why it says we do not need your fingerprints.

I am not sure about the pass.. but i know it does give your Biometric information on CIC account after its given