+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

arfeenh

Mar 4, 2019
Hey everyone! I was able to succesfully login to ECAS, i found the trick...i took the Receipt number from the application fee page..(mine started with Rxxxxxxxxx) and then added the Sponors information into the data system...so i added sponors last name and date of birth and the country of birth and i was successfully logged in...the status is under process...not able to login to my GCKey but hopefully i will get an email soon from cic asking for biometrics and medical!!

Anyone else in the same boat?
Also if you put in Sponsor info there you'll be able to see both PA and sponsor info.

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hey everyone just recieved email from cic and they issued me a UCI and application number!!

Application sent- feb 22
Application recieved- feb 26
UCi/ Application number recieved April 2(not sure is an AOR)?

Reactions: svilli

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Hey How long will it take to get an update about medicals in GC key ? like passed or something.My spouse done her medicals on last thursday..still we have heard anything about it, and nothing realted to AOR2 aswell.

can someone please answer

blue.comep

Mar 3, 2019
Hey Everyone! We were able to see the status In Process for both PA and Sponsor via ECAS.

We haven't receive the AOR letter yet but I was able to successfully link my application using my existing UCI number when I applied for TRV before. I can also see the application number for permanent residency in my account.

Does this mean that we are going to receive AOR letter soon or is it considered they already acknowledge our application since I was able to link and application number is issued?

Sponsor ECAS:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XX XX XX on February 28, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on April 1, 2019.

dmurrman

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all, i linked my account using PAs info, and got a message requesting biometrics for her.
Questions- does this request often come before SA?
Also, do my sponsor messages come to the same account, considering I used her info to link it?
Thanks for any help!

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
@springtocanada

I'm just completing some spring cleaning of the tracker and noticed you've not included your PA's country, could you update it?