+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi I did biometrics last year April wen I applied for a visitor's visa will I still have to do biometrics for PR?

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hi guys can someone guide me on a step to step process on how i can link my account? I havent recieved any AOR or anything and the only receipt number i have is of that which i recieved when i made my payment for my spouse

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi guys can someone guide me on a step to step process on how i can link my account? I havent recieved any AOR or anything and the only receipt number i have is of that which i recieved when i made my payment for my spouse
When was your application received?

Feb0317

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Everyone
M new here..
I have received a biometrics Request letter but no AOR yet.
Is this normal?
I can't find any information on Ecas as well(unable to link my GCKey and ECAS)

JanaG

Mar 24, 2019
Hello
Application to sponsor my husband sent on February 18 2019
PA Switzerland
AOR1- March 23
MR waiting

Hello everyone.

This is a thread for all the applications being submitted in February. Please add your timeline when you come in:
PA (primary applicant) Country
AOR1: Acknowledgment of Receipt (email saying they have your app) (generally first sent to sponsor and takes 3-4 months)
MR: Medical Request
SA:Sponsorship Approval
Medical passed
MIDI - CSQ: Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion - The Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de sélection du Québec. (Quebec Only)
CSQ received (Quebec Only)
CSQ AOR (Quebec Only)
AOR2: Acknowledgment of Receipt at VO (Visa office of PA)
CSQ approval (Quebec Only)
BGC: Background check in Process
DM: Decision made
PPR: Passport Request
COPR ISSUED: Confirmation of Permanent Residence (document you recieve when you become a PR)
LANDED: Well you can imagine what this means

Reactions: schweisy

shashi221

Aug 3, 2017
BioMetrics request received on : Mar 24

Application received - Feb 15
Updated in spreadsheet
Looking forward for SA and MR

I did not receive any email for the AOR, I got two email back to back in ten minutes span, both had the bio-metrics instructions pdf attachments. One with subject: "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000###### Correspondence Id: 2-###########" and the other with "Biometric Instruction Letter". Wondering if they are the ones every one receives ?

Planning to apply for Visitors visa for my spouse, can someone help me with some experiences? I have applied once before we applied for the sponsorship application and got a reject :( and the separation sucks, hoping that they approve it now. I am looking for a template for invitation letter and letter of explanation, also if any additional documents if you may recommend. Any help is appreciated!

Good luck to you all with your application processes :)

Cheers!

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
BioMetrics request received on : Mar 24

Application received - Feb 15
Updated in spreadsheet
Looking forward for SA and MR

I did not receive any email for the AOR, I got two email back to back in ten minutes span, both had the bio-metrics instructions pdf attachments. One with subject: "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000###### Correspondence Id: 2-###########" and the other with "Biometric Instruction Letter". Wondering if they are the ones every one receives ?

Planning to apply for Visitors visa for my spouse, can someone help me with some experiences? I have applied once before we applied for the sponsorship application and got a reject :( and the separation sucks, hoping that they approve it now. I am looking for a template for invitation letter and letter of explanation, also if any additional documents if you may recommend. Any help is appreciated!

Good luck to you all with your application processes :)

Cheers!
I feel u. I applied before and after too. Refused both times. No harm in trying.