+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi,

I have received an email for biometrics, but online in my account it is still showing that " we don't need your fingerprints, we will msg you if this changes". using information on that letter i have booked an appointment for biometrics. Please let me know what documents do i need to carry with me, as per info i have i need passport, copy of form attached in email and appointment letter. do i need to carry anything else.

Thanks for your help in advance.
I wouldn't worry that the message hasn't changed on the online account, they don't always seem to stay right up-to-date.

If you got the biometrics letter then you'll need to get the fingerprints (and they also take photos during this appointment).

Regarding the documents you'll need to bring with you - please follow the instructions on the letter they sent you for the biometrics request as it states exactly what they want you to bring. In our case, our letter said to bring a passport and a copy of the biometrics letter. My husband also took a copy of the email for the confirmation of the appointment. I'm not sure though if everyone's biometric request letter says to bring exactly the same things though so you should always follow the instructions on the letters you receive.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
I didn't pay the Bio-Metric fees when i submitted my application. So I just paid it and submitted the receipt via web form before they ask. I am sure this may slow things down a bit for me.

I couldn't link the application. I am locked out for 24 hours. However, Ecas is now working and says "Decision made" under sponsor application.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I didn't pay the Bio-Metric fees when i submitted my application. So I just paid it and submitted the receipt via web form before they ask. I am sure this may slow things down a bit for me.

I couldn't link the application. I am locked out for 24 hours. However, Ecas is now working and says "Decision made" under sponsor application.
Well maybe like one day or delay something

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
Good day,

I just made a mistake.
I paid sponsorship application fees $1040 and forgot about biometrics fees
I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION PACKAGE YET Though..
Question: What do you think are the chances that CIC will accept a separate Biometrics fee to be included on the package? (2 receipts in application package)..Or the possibility of rejecting my application package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Anyone who could give me advice about this matter please..

Thank you in advance...

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone! So excited to be on this journey with you all. Sending our application today. I am the principal applicant (UK citizen), and my common law sponsor is Canadian Citizen!

App sent: Feb 6th
Good day,

I just made a mistake.
Question: What do you think are the chances that CIC will accept a separate Biometrics fee to be included on the package? (2 receipts in application package)..Or the possibility of rejecting my application package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Thank you in advance...

joshpray

Apr 22, 2017
I as sponsor got email from cic, i have abled to link account online as well
waiting for medical and biometrics :
  • Principal Applicant: PA
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxx
  • Application number: F000xxx
  • Date Received: February 14, 2019
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
good luck to everyone !!!!

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Good day,

I just made a mistake.

Thank you in advance...
Hi! I can’t see CIC having an issue with you including 2 receipts in the application package. As long as you paid what you were meant to, that’s all they care about! Just make sure you go through the application a couple times over to make sure it’s 100% complete so they don’t return it :)
Best of luck!