FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi All
My application was received on Feb 6th CPC, Sydney-NS. Got the below email from CIC stating application number on March 16th.

"UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: F000XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message."

Not sure if its the AOR. Pending SA.
Congrats! it's an AOR!!!

Reactions: svilli

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Yay!! We received our biometrics request today too. I'm so happy progress is being made.

Update: Husband was able to get an appointment to do this in London TOMORROW!!
I was literally about to say don’t worry about appointments just get there early and I saw he got the appointment. That’s lucky! :p

Reactions: Lee&Stacey

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Application sent and received via Canada post on Feb 19th. So tomorrow it's gonna be a month yet.

PA : El Salvador Sponsor : Canadian Citizen

Outland Spouse Sponsorship
Application Received- Feb 19th 2019
ECAS -Application Received/ In process
AOR 1 -
Application Linked-
Sponsor Approval -
Biometric Request -
Medical -
AOR 2 -
Background Check -
PPR -
Confirmation of Permanent Resident Form (COPR) -
Medical Request -
Interview -
Landed -

Last edited:

scotian

Mar 18, 2019
I was able to link the application to GCKey today. I have updated the spreadsheet(last row). Not sure the formulas are implemented in row 70 as column "no. of days since received" isn't updated. Can someone please check it.

Thanks in advance ! Cheers

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yay!! We received our biometrics request today too. I'm so happy progress is being made.

Update: Husband was able to get an appointment to do this in London TOMORROW!!
Hey Lee, how did you get the biometrics request? through email ? or CIC account? I am unable link my CIC account, gotAOR on 15th March

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hey Lee, how did you get the biometrics request? through email ? or CIC account? I am unable link my CIC account, gotAOR on 15th March
We received it through our CIC account. The sponsor received an email saying "You have a new message in your account for application XXXX" so then we logged in and the letter was in there.

With regards to linking your account - we had to try to link it many times and with different combinations of information before it finally worked. Perhaps keep trying different combinations? One thing that was mentioned is that the number of people in the application could be 1 more than you expect which was the case for us. We ended up putting "2" in that box - one for Principal Applicant and one for Sponsor. That doesn't really make sense to me but that worked along with whatever combination of information we finally had work. I wish I could remember what it was but we really tried a lot of different things.

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
We received it through our CIC account. The sponsor received an email saying "You have a new message in your account for application XXXX" so then we logged in and the letter was in there.

With regards to linking your account - we had to try to link it many times and with different combinations of information before it finally worked. Perhaps keep trying different combinations? One thing that was mentioned is that the number of people in the application could be 1 more than you expect which was the case for us. We ended up putting "2" in that box - one for Principal Applicant and one for Sponsor. That doesn't really make sense to me but that worked along with whatever combination of information we finally had work. I wish I could remember what it was but we really tried a lot of different things.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I have been trying all the possible combinations until am locked out for the day but no luck yet Is there any way to get the medical and Biometrics other then CIC Account.. ?

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019

Hi. May I know what is the CIC account?is it the gckey? Thanks.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks for the prompt reply, I have been trying all the possible combinations until am locked out for the day but no luck yet Is there any way to get the medical and Biometrics other then CIC Account.. ?
No problem. I'm not really sure though about that question. I would hope they would still email them out to you if they see your account isn't linked, but maybe it is by mail? The letter does have my husband's (PA) name and address on it in such a way that it could be the address label if the letter was folded up and put in an envelope. The letter also says he has 30 days to get his biometrics done which is another reason I would hope they email instead of just mailing. Depending on where the letter needs to go that could take up quite a few of those 30 days.

I *think* there was a "contact us" link when we were trying unsuccessfully to get it linked that you could try if it still doesn't work in a day or so.

Reactions: Jeevan Kumar